The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Better Wrist Shot, Naslund Or Kesler?

-Vintage Canuck-

Better Wrist Shot, Naslund Or Kesler?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You should stopped (typing up this poll/thread) after seeing that first Naslund video (vs Blues). We talk about opening up seams by moving the puck around. Naslund's wrister created its own seam. It's like taking a sharp knife and pulling it along a piece of silk. It was a thing of beauty. He put it through 3 Blues, 1 Canuck plus the goalie and he still picked the corner. If that wasn't the perfect shot, I don't know what is.

You should stopped (typing up this poll/thread) after seeing that first Naslund video (vs Blues). We talk about opening up seams by moving the puck around. Naslund's wrister created its own seam. It's like taking a sharp knife and pulling it along a piece of silk. It was a thing of beauty. He put it through 3 Blues, 1 Canuck plus the goalie and he still picked the corner. If that wasn't the perfect shot, I don't know what is.

Markus Naslund Vs Daniel Sedin would be a fairer comparison.

Nazzy's wristshot is far superior to Kes' though I think Kes gets more power on his than Nazzy did; Nazzy's quicker release & accuracy made his shot far superior.

i dont think you saw Naslund in his prime, Naslund was one of the snipers in the LEAGUE

I dont even consider Kesler a sniper

It's no comparision, comparing Naslund's shot with Kesler's is like asking who is more talented? Pavel Bure or Ryan Smyth

theres a clear winner, and the competition isnt even close, its trivial

Sakic better overall player. I'd say he has a slightly better wrister. But Nazzy was a beauty.

There's something cruel about fate. We trade Neely from Comox, and trade our first rounder in the same draft we could have had Sakic from Burnaby.

Neely+Sakic+Linden+Bure = Dynasty

Archived