Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gramowar

Keith Hit Thread

Thats the type of cheap shot where u go after the guy the very next shift.

Bieksa saw the hit, he was on the ice and he didnt go after Keith.. instead he gets into a staring contest with Bickell..

If im Kassian and i see our top players get elbowed like that im would go apecrap on Keith no code, just beat the crap out of him.

id like to see theese suspensions served as however many games they are suspended served as games played against the the team they originally got the infraction from.

eg. keith gets four games, he doesnt play the next four games against the vancouver canucks

I only care that D. Sedin isnt concussed. Hopefully hes ok. Other than that, nucks need to nut up and flatten Keith....lost alot of respect for him after that hit. What a coward.

Will there be a call on the hit? Questionable, maybe if Keith got a misconduct...

This is the NHL were talking about.

Guest Dasein

Suspension guaranteed. He will get 2 games for sure, but I hope it is at least 3-4 games.

If Keith dosent get 5 or more shanny has no credibility. That hit to the head is exactly what the nhl is preaching to get the frack out of the game. Keith is a doushe he knew what he was doing.

maybe he will use the marchand excuse "i was protecting myself ".

i would be surprised if he got suspended after all he hit a canuck and he's on a american team that the league loves