Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[Pgt] Canucks @ Blackhawks

285 posts in this topic

At least Luongo can play in important games. Good thing all games in the playoffs are important.

We'll get these guys in the playoffs.

At least they won't be too tired for tomorrow. Hope Daniel isn't gone for too long but I think he's out until close to the playoffs just for precautionary reasons.

As long as Keith gets 5+ games I don't care, Kassian's looking good out there

That hit by Keith was easily suspendable and I hope he does get suspended. I just hope Shanaban can suspend him if not then i've lost all hope in the NHL.

Well said.

I loved the effort, Henrik looked like a hell of a good captain tonight.

That's the team we'll see come April, we can all relax.. except for the fact Daniel Sedin is clearly concussed..... F M L .

No need to worry guys - this wasn't about winning; no, a win wouldn't change anything in the standings for us - it was about seeing if our team could bounce back and they did just that today. Even better, the boys played like a pack tonight - a team - and stood up for one another. This is what we needed the boys to do today, and they did just that. Raymond got his groove back, Lu did too, and it was the best performance by the squad in a long, long time.

Be happy and proud of our boys - they played their hearts out today, played as a team, and got that playoff swag back :)

Real frustrating seeing as we have no real first line. In the playoffs you need at least one line that your opponent will see as deadly. At the moment, we don't have that. Very worrying situation were in right now.

Doan got 3 games, Kieth better get 5+ and the league should consider it that it was on one of the better players. GWS Daniel.

booooo, but at least we showed up and played real hockey.

surprisingly great effort by Mayray tonight!

Keith is a dirty piece of...(you can fill in the blank!!!)

LUUUUUUUUUU, was rock solid!!