Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixtyEight

Canucksclub Eashl (Xbox360)

350 posts in this topic

I may not be able to make the game on Friday, but I'll try. I have a mic, but it acts up a lot. I can always hear you guys, but sometimes I can't talk with it.

I'll be getting home from work about 6 so I'll be on tonight about 7 (4 for you guys). My wife's out tonight so I'm good to go all night :)

I'm grabbing a mic today, never used one so we'll see how it goes.

Hope we draw extrordinary gentlemen tonight, we'll show 'em what's up!

I played a decent game last night, but I felt I could play better. It was a tough loss, with their GWG deflecting off of me :(

Also, I may not have that Amnesty International volunteering thing tonight, so maybe I'll be able to join you guys after all.

Right on. I gotts get friend requests out to you guys, so we know when everyone is online.

Ill be on at 5, Im borrowing my brothers 'kinect' microphone, apperently its crappy but itll work.

I played a decent game last night, but I felt I could play better. It was a tough loss, with their GWG deflecting off of me :(

Also, I may not have that Amnesty International volunteering thing tonight, so maybe I'll be able to join you guys after all.

I'm sorry about not being on lately. I will be committed, but it was my sisters birthday. I hope to be on much more starting on Sunday.

Hey dont worry about it, Im pretty sure me and Chris will be on Sunday, so we can probably play a few games

Stats and record were updated today after a few games with me Chris and Blom

Ugh.... sorry guys I couldn't fit a few more in today. Fringe came on haha. And only 1 point in 3 games; not good enough for my standards. I need more puck luck -- both offensively and defensively. I hit 2 or 3 posts in these games and I hate how pucks are magnetically attracted to opposing players' sticks.

No worris Blom! You are definitly a stellar d-man!

SUSraiders, life events are going to happen with everyone. It's all good.

Great session tonight boys! Building some chemistry, we're definitly going to win more than we lose.

Ugh.... sorry guys I couldn't fit a few more in today. Fringe came on haha. And only 1 point in 3 games; not good enough for my standards. I need more puck luck -- both offensively and defensively. I hit 2 or 3 posts in these games and I hate how pucks are magnetically attracted to opposing players' sticks.

No worris Blom! You are definitly a stellar d-man!

SUSraiders, life events are going to happen with everyone. It's all good.

Great session tonight boys! Building some chemistry, we're definitly going to win more than we lose.

Ugh, that game was a gong show O.o

I'll be on this afternoon if anyone is on. Probably won't be able to make tonight, but I'll try.

We will accept that challeng! :) Once we figure out a time we can all be on, then it's on!

We will accept that challenge! :) Once we figure out a time we can all be on, then it's on!

I probably won't be on tonight, but will be tomorrow. What say you guys?

No can do tonight. I don't get home from work 'till 11pm PST, and even then I have family over. Tomorrow night would be the best time for me - unless you guys wanna play sometime into next week.