The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucksclub Eashl (Xbox360)

SixtyEight

I played a decent game last night, but I felt I could play better. It was a tough loss, with their GWG deflecting off of me :(

Also, I may not have that Amnesty International volunteering thing tonight, so maybe I'll be able to join you guys after all.

I played a decent game last night, but I felt I could play better. It was a tough loss, with their GWG deflecting off of me :(

Also, I may not have that Amnesty International volunteering thing tonight, so maybe I'll be able to join you guys after all.

Ugh.... sorry guys I couldn't fit a few more in today. Fringe came on haha. And only 1 point in 3 games; not good enough for my standards. I need more puck luck -- both offensively and defensively. I hit 2 or 3 posts in these games and I hate how pucks are magnetically attracted to opposing players' sticks.

Ugh.... sorry guys I couldn't fit a few more in today. Fringe came on haha. And only 1 point in 3 games; not good enough for my standards. I need more puck luck -- both offensively and defensively. I hit 2 or 3 posts in these games and I hate how pucks are magnetically attracted to opposing players' sticks.

Archived