Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixtyEight

Canucksclub Eashl (Xbox360)

Right now when I play since I know my attributes aren't the highest I just try and do my best to play good positionally. Then wait for my chances and try to bury them.

And No i didn't jump up and down after scoring the OT goal, didn't want to wake up my kid in the next room. The wife would have gotten pretty mad if I did.

I can try center again. I have games where I win draws, and games where I win nuthin' but I'm best all around on the wing.

I can try center again. I have games where I win draws, and games where I win nuthin' but I'm best all around on the wing.

Your play has been perfect, leading the team in takeaways, you are really defensively solid. I've gotta start doing that more, because I tend to do the go for the big hit and wind up out of position a lot. I'm lucky I've got some good teammates backing me up :)

Another thing you're real good at blom, is picking great times to jump into the rush, and still being able to get back in time to prevent the other guys from getting any chances.

Also with my wife working and my kid running around I can't get on until I put my kid to bed which is around 7:00-7:30, so I try and get on after that during the week.

Crap! Don't think I'll be able to get on tonight boys :( and I think the playoffs start today! Double crap!! :(:(

Im gonna work on my play at center, otherwise, raiders how are you at center?

And we don't need to start the playoffs today, we'll wait until we have most our team available

Another thing you're real good at blom, is picking great times to jump into the rush, and still being able to get back in time to prevent the other guys from getting any chances.

Ahh... gotcha. I'll try that out during a few drop in games. And thanks guys but no, I'm good but not that good. That other guy, Patrick Kane, from that other club that challenged us, Don't Give a Puck, now he's a really good defenseman. Although he usually plays forward, and is insanely good at it, when we were a defence pairing together he was phenomenal. Lidstrom like play... very smooth transition game and scored about a goal a game + assists.

I really can't wait until we have that challenge game series thingy. But yes, playoffs first. When's the next time everyone's gonna be on? I'm good for tomorrow night, but not Thursday or Friday night.

Ok so me, Chris and Blom are all on tomorrow around 4-5:00 PM PDT