The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucksclub Eashl (Xbox360)

SixtyEight

Ahh... gotcha. I'll try that out during a few drop in games. And thanks guys but no, I'm good but not that good. That other guy, Patrick Kane, from that other club that challenged us, Don't Give a Puck, now he's a really good defenseman. Although he usually plays forward, and is insanely good at it, when we were a defence pairing together he was phenomenal. Lidstrom like play... very smooth transition game and scored about a goal a game + assists.

I really can't wait until we have that challenge game series thingy. But yes, playoffs first. When's the next time everyone's gonna be on? I'm good for tomorrow night, but not Thursday or Friday night.

Thanks Roho. I really hate this 12-hour cool down thing. I'll stick with CanucksClub for the playoffs and the next week, but after that I'm taking a break to study for exams. Hopefully then we can figure something out where I can hop between clubs, depending on who's online when I'm on haha.

~~~~~~

Also, I won't get home from uni until 4:30, and even then I won't be on until 5 because I'll need to have a bit of an early dinner.

I'm sure with a 4 man roster we can win games, but the question is how deep do we go? Do we go all the way tomorrow? Or do we play a couple games, then continue on another day if people can't stay for the whole session. If we delay a bit I think it's very possible that we could win the first three games, then have gmen81 join us for the final championship game. (i.e. games usually last about 25 minutes, and if we start at 5:30 and win 3 in a row it could be 7:00 when we start the final).

It's an idea to include everyone at some point in the playoffs, but I understand that people have other, more real obligations, we may have to exclude some guys. And if you guys can't wait 'till 5 I understand as well.

Next Months Playoffs will have a set roster, the team we had for this months had barely played together, and the only way we're going to go anywhere in the next one is by having guys with chemistry. Over the next month my and Chris will be scouting the team, then assembling the final roster for the playoffs. No offense to you new guys, it's just we need our top players for the playoffs.

Archived