The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian Started It !

Niners70

I know people have been doubting the trade, but in my mind Kassian proved tonight why we got him. He has a very mean streak. When he crashed the net and got after Seabrook the team finally rallied and fought back against the dirt teams throw at us. He was the catalyst tonight. Seabrook was constantly looking over his shoulder as Kassian was in his face all night. He brought that toughness and mean that we lacked and the team finally had someone to start it all. Because he showed the testucular fortitude first our team finally let it all out. There was not one Sh%tHawk that would drop the gloves after that hit so we took it to them after every whistle in there end.

I for one was pleased with the 5 penalties in the second period and wished they took five more for their cheap shot antics. They " responded" tonight and Kassion started it !

And to think this kid is only 20 years old. I for one am over the moon with this kid and cannot wait to watch his toothless smile and his fearless personality develop. Tonight was a good example of what will come!

just wait untill he matures 3-4 years with the development program the canucks put him in. unbeleivable speed for a big kid and thats really what he is just a kid. its been a long time since the canucks have had a legit big body and they got this guy when he is very young.

I know people have been doubting the trade, but in my mind Kassian proved tonight why we got him. He has a very mean streak. When he crashed the net and got after Seabrook the team finally rallied and fought back against the dirt teams throw at us. He was the catalyst tonight. Seabrook was constantly looking over his shoulder as Kassian was in his face all night. He brought that toughness and mean that we lacked and the team finally had someone to start it all. Because he showed the testucular fortitude first our team finally let it all out. There was not one Sh%tHawk that would drop the gloves after that hit so we took it to them after every whistle in there end.

I for one was pleased with the 5 penalties in the second period and wished they took five more for their cheap shot antics. They " responded" tonight and Kassion started it !

And to think this kid is only 20 years old. I for one am over the moon with this kid and cannot wait to watch his toothless smile and his fearless personality develop. Tonight was a good example of what will come!

The only thing I didn't like was the players "trying to get back at" Keith.

Dude just wiped out your top scorer with the most blatent headshot of the year. At that point, you don't wait for consensus - you drop your gloves and wail on that POS, penalties be damned.

Facewashes =/= making a statement.

The only thing I didn't like was the players "trying to get back at" Keith.

Dude just wiped out your top scorer with the most blatent headshot of the year. At that point, you don't wait for consensus - you drop your gloves and wail on that POS, penalties be damned.

Facewashes =/= making a statement.

I really like what Kassian brings to the rink, but we need Weise to step it up a notch. Maybe Pinizzotto will be ready for the playoffs, we need one more tough guy with some skill to get us to the last step.

Archived