The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian Started It !

Niners70

Kassian showed some good touches and a thirst for the fight last night. Looks like he is settling in for the playoffs.

One thing though. KB3 needs to give him some "stink eye" coaching, he looks a bit of a choirboy with a missing tooth........It makes me want to smile when I see him bracing an opponent with that slightly "vacant" look. :)

Kassian showed some good touches and a thirst for the fight last night. Looks like he is settling in for the playoffs.

One thing though. KB3 needs to give him some "stink eye" coaching, he looks a bit of a choirboy with a missing tooth........It makes me want to smile when I see him bracing an opponent with that slightly "vacant" look. :)

I agree with snolan. Pummelling a guy while in a scrum would NOT have resulted in a suspension. 10 min misconduct or game misconduct at the most. Look around the league and after almost every hard "clean hit" the player that is the aggressor is most likely getting jumped. Some drop their gloves and some don't, but they still get fed one or two.

So yesterday did not have to be a Bertuzzi Moore incident. But one that we see once or twice a week atleast.

Your right we could have used a clutch goal from Cody Hodgson tonight, cody could win you a game like this by scoring those clutch goals once in a while. What im thinking about now is how Kassian could win us a tough series like this. We didnt get the W last night but i bet you Chicago is alot more afraid of meeting us in playoffs then we are of them.

Disagree. Jumping Keith would only have resulted in Bieksa, Weise or Kassian getting suspended and remind the hockey world of Bertuzzi-Moore incident.

The Canucks did everything they could to try and give DK his medicine and believe me, the world saw him decline every invitation. So far we've seen Keith willing to fight Burrows and Henrik.

The United Center should be re-named the KFC center with all those chickens running around...

just wait untill he matures 3-4 years with the development program the canucks put him in. unbeleivable speed for a big kid and thats really what he is just a kid. its been a long time since the canucks have had a legit big body and they got this guy when he is very young.

I don't miss the guy who scores those clutch goals - I think he has played great whether he stays on the Sedin line, plays with Kesler, or plays alongside Hansen and Pahlsson on the league's best third line.

That stupid comment that Keith made about Kassian being a good acquisition is one of those quotes you put in store and pull out in the future - Keith will eat humble pie over that one.

Archived