Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zissou

[Gdt] Canucks @ Stars March 22Nd, 2012 - 5:30 Pm

631 posts in this topic

gdt1.jpg

gdt3.jpg

gdt4.jpg

gdt5.jpg

First GDT, kept it pretty basic

*I'll keep an eye out on twitter etc. to see if the lineup changes with Dank out or if Lui starts.

Canucks 3-1

Schnieder steals the show

Thanks for the GDT! I'm most excited about seeing the carryover from last night into today's game. Also, keen to see if Daniel will be okay - I wish him a speedy recovery!

Wonder how tired the canucks will be coming into this game after such an emotional game. If the canucks can play with the energy they had last game then they will win. If they play with no motivation then they'll lose like the previous games against dallas. My prediction is 4-2 nux.

I doubt Daniel is in the lineup. I'll say 4-1 Canucks. Chicago woke a sleeping giant.

Got my tickets and am ready to go!! Next 9 1/2 hours are going to be slow...

GO CANUCKS!!

gonna be tough if danny's out, but i think this will light a spark and they'll come out hard. they better, the season ends in like 2 more weeks

If it's just a fractured jaw, he will be back sooner than later wearing a cage. about tonight game, 3-2 Van.

If they play with the emotion they had in Chicago, they win.

If they come out tired and uninterested, they lose.

Simple as that.

GO CANUCKS!

Bump the Slump!!

I'm looking for a big game from Henrik.

I want to see this line-up:

Raymond Henrik Hansen <---Ray and Hansen had a good game last night, so let's see what happens

Booth Kesler Higgins <---Untouched

Burrows Pahlsson Kassian <---Burrows did very well on the third line, and Kassian needs an offensive chance

Weise Lapierre Malholtra <---Hopefully Malholtra can find his stride

Go Canucks go!

Gonna be a tired Canucks squad but still feeding off of last nights emotions might spell a little trouble for the cheeky Stars. I hope Raymond comes out guns blazing, he always had it in him to be potent but always skated outside not inside where its pretty dangerous, because if Danny is out, that means Raymond must step it up and last night was a great start. Whos in net?? Lou or Schneids??

If Raymond plays like he did last night, I'll be happy :)

GO CANUCKS!!

SCREW DUNCAN KEITH, SCREW CHICAGO, AND SCREW THE BOSTON BRUINS! OH, AND BETTMAN!

Gonna be a tired Canucks squad but still feeding off of last nights emotions might spell a little trouble for the cheeky Stars. I hope Raymond comes out guns blazing, he always had it in him to be potent but always skated outside not inside where its pretty dangerous, because if Danny is out, that means Raymond must step it up and last night was a great start. Whos in net?? Lou or Schneids??

<p>

GO CANUCKS!!

Gonna be in 121 Row N this time. Will not be as many fans in our section since it is a weeknight, but it will still be great. See ya there man.