The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Canucks @ Stars March 22Nd, 2012 - 5:30 Pm

Zissou

Wonder how tired the canucks will be coming into this game after such an emotional game. If the canucks can play with the energy they had last game then they will win. If they play with no motivation then they'll lose like the previous games against dallas. My prediction is 4-2 nux.

Bump the Slump!!

I'm looking for a big game from Henrik.

I want to see this line-up:

Raymond Henrik Hansen <---Ray and Hansen had a good game last night, so let's see what happens

Booth Kesler Higgins <---Untouched

Burrows Pahlsson Kassian <---Burrows did very well on the third line, and Kassian needs an offensive chance

Weise Lapierre Malholtra <---Hopefully Malholtra can find his stride

Go Canucks go!

Gonna be a tired Canucks squad but still feeding off of last nights emotions might spell a little trouble for the cheeky Stars. I hope Raymond comes out guns blazing, he always had it in him to be potent but always skated outside not inside where its pretty dangerous, because if Danny is out, that means Raymond must step it up and last night was a great start. Whos in net?? Lou or Schneids??

Gonna be a tired Canucks squad but still feeding off of last nights emotions might spell a little trouble for the cheeky Stars. I hope Raymond comes out guns blazing, he always had it in him to be potent but always skated outside not inside where its pretty dangerous, because if Danny is out, that means Raymond must step it up and last night was a great start. Whos in net?? Lou or Schneids??

Archived