Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

The Official Canucks Are Back Thread

44 posts in this topic

Hahaha! You made me crack up a bit there. I still remember the two threads you made yesterday. :lol:

I applaud you.

Hahaha! You made me crack up a bit there. I still remember the two threads you made yesterday. :lol:

I applaud you.

Kassian and Wiese....much better tonight

schneider needs to be resigned, there is nothing wrong with stacking the most important position.

also, that benching seemed ton have woken raymond up. he's been good.

hansen's back too.

i really like this team when they play pissed off and mad as hell.

Loosing Danny definitely fired things up for the teams, especially MayRay after being a healthy scratch.

wait, so one win means we're back? anyways the last two games have shown great promise, so I guess you are right.

Can't really say that until the Canucks have played their next couple games and play them well.

wait, so one win means we're back? anyways the last two games have shown great promise, so I guess you are right.

Big improvement in these 2 games. Proud of the fact that despite they were tired from back to back games, they grind this one out and came out with a big W. Would've been a shutout if not for a miscue.

Kassian and Wiese....much better tonight

schneider needs to be resigned, there is nothing wrong with stacking the most important position.

also, that benching seemed ton have woken raymond up. he's been good.

hansen's back too.

i really like this team when they play pissed off and mad as hell.

In reality, no they haven't. 9 shots in 2 periods in the Chicago game, totally unacceptable. If it wasn't for Lu, that game would have been ugly. I did like tonight's effort though. We played a full 60 minutes I'd say, but it's only one game. Doesn't make up for all the weak play of late, but it's a good start.