Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Kassassin Train

[Report] Duncan Keith Suspended 5 Games

710 posts in this topic

As per Nick Kypreos on Twitter

"Hearing tonite #NHL has in fact decided to ask #Blackhawks D. Keith to waive his right to in person hearing for elbow on #Canucks D. Sedin"

"Meaning Keith could receive 5 or more games. Also told his #NHLhearing could be pushed back much later then the one scheduled for Fri 2pm."

wow, quite the turn of events. If he is being asked to waive his right to an in person hearing, does this not mean he WILL be getting more than 5 games? otherwise why ask him to waive it?

Already been posted in the Keith Hit thread

Or to add fuel to the fire...3 game retro active start of playoffs.

Would not surprise me at all if gets more than 5 games. Especially when Danny is out for around 2 weeks.

Hope Shanny makes the right call.

It gives me little satisfaction until we know how Daniel is doing. We're still without our top player, and all Keith gets is a nice little rest down the stretch.

But the league definitely needs to send a strong message on this one. Players clearly still aren't getting Shanny's message.

I think it will be 5... This doesn't bring Danny into the lineup though, so I really don't care how many it is.

Nick Kypreos ‏ @RealKyper Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Meaning Keith could receive 5 or more games. Also told his #NHL hearing could be pushed back much later then the one scheduled for Fri 2pm.

5m Nick Kypreos ‏ @RealKyper Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Hearing tonite #NHL has in fact decided to ask #Blackhawks D. Keith to waive his right to in person hearing for elbow on #Canucks D. Sedin

I believe Daniel has a pretty serious injury hence the moving back the date so that they can get dr.'s assessment. Why else would they change the date and time?

Duncan Keith is a puke and his due will come from the FANS in VANCOUVER - when the HAWKHEADS come to town we will show that goof what we are made of in the arena when we boo his butt out of town!