The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Duncan Keith Suspended 5 Games

The Kassassin Train

I would be happy with five games if it happened in the beginning of the year but taking out a teams leading scorer right before the play-offs with an intent to injure does not leave a good taste in my mouth.

Seems logical that a player should just blatantly take out the leading scorer on a team they may play in the playoffs a few games before the start of the playoffs and get some rest and then face a team missing their leading scorer.

I would be happy with five games if it happened in the beginning of the year but taking out a teams leading scorer right before the play-offs with an intent to injure does not leave a good taste in my mouth.

Seems logical that a player should just blatantly take out the leading scorer on a team they may play in the playoffs a few games before the start of the playoffs and get some rest and then face a team missing their leading scorer.

Around what I expected but all things considered a pretty weak process. If they are wanting to deal with these type of hits, something like this hit, should be at least double that if they want the penalty to actually affect on-ice behaviour.

Well there's a do-nothing suspension. I wasn't expecting anything different, really. But this does nothing to deter the behavior. And am I alone in concluding that he decided there was no intent???

Now all I want it Chi-town for the first round.

Bring.

It.

On.

Archived