The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Duncan Keith Suspended 5 Games

The Kassassin Train

I think we all know the Sedins are easy targets and if Keith had not clocked Daniel somebody else would have. Keith will pay a few games for this cheap shot, but it will happen again soon to one of the Sedins, likely in the playoffs.

The Canucks are hoping that the refs or Shanny will stand up for them.

Not gonna happen.

AV will just keep on laughin'.

No sign of knuckles

Just a bad case of chuckles.

Cripes.

I called this easily before it aired, i told my friends hes going to cite crosby asking for trouble and finding it, and sure enough its exactly what he said.

The bigger story is will cdc hate ron McLean yet after he said the suspension was not nearly enough, and does absolutely nothing. He wanted shanny on to call him out on how meaningless it is. And how kieth is a hero in hawks eyes.

Hate to bring this up again but the meme brought up my perspective on this whole shenanigan again. How can Shanahan justify a player targeting a player's head and with the intent to injure causing a career altering injury to a star player with only a 5 days suspension just in time to get back in for the playoffs, while the victim, a star player at that, is out indefinitely. Where is the fairness and justice? Kind of timely that they would be attributing it to retaliation to a hit by Daniel when Daniel is rarely known for hitting let alone perceived as a dirty hitter. Daniel does not have a history of this, hence his "intent" is not likely in question, the hit was incidental to the game, and hence no call was made. Keith's hit on the other hand, clearly not incidental and clearly had an intent to injure. Such actions should be treated with zero tolerance and taken out of the game for the sake of the protection of the players and their careers. Considering it was not handled rightfully by the refs, the league should have stepped up and right a wrong and executed effective disciplinary action. This league is questionable on so many levels. What is happening to our national game?

I think we all know the Sedins are easy targets and if Keith had not clocked Daniel somebody else would have. Keith will pay a few games for this cheap shot, but it will happen again soon to one of the Sedins, likely in the playoffs.

The Canucks are hoping that the refs or Shanny will stand up for them.

Not gonna happen.

AV will just keep on laughin'.

No sign of knuckles

Just a bad case of chuckles.

Cripes.

Archived