The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Duncan Keith Suspended 5 Games

The Kassassin Train

It gives me little satisfaction until we know how Daniel is doing. We're still without our top player, and all Keith gets is a nice little rest down the stretch.

But the league definitely needs to send a strong message on this one. Players clearly still aren't getting Shanny's message.

The speculation on how long has do with who was hit. BS understands hes our "star" player, furthermore head shot from an elbow and we're within 10 games of the playoffs. BS has air the fact that many factors attribute to the length of a suspension. i could see some serious time here. maybe even retro active in the playoffs.?!?

....Now that I thought of it, I think Keith will get 7 games, even though it will be a in person talk with Shanny.

....Shanny could of just talked on the phone and gave 5, but I think he realizes he must talk to him in person to get the message through more thoroughly which makes sense. I'm guessing 7-10 games, maybe even a playoff game, and that's my reasoning for changing it from a phone call to a meeting, and considering Daniel will be out for at least 2 weeks now.

Keith used to be the only player on the Hawks that I had a little respect for.

Now I want To brake his F-ing legs!

Dirty, Dirty.

He is going to have a huge target on his back for as long as the rivalry goes on (forever).

He is slippery and hard to hit, but wih every player on our team taking runs at him.... We'll get him.

(god I hope we meet in the playoffs)

Archived