The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thoughts On P.k Subban Joining The Canucks Roster Next Year?

I think people need to cut him some slack when it comes to his character.

PK Subban plays with passion. When the team is winning, he is a fan favorite as you see the emotion he brings to the team by playing physical and simply the way he reacts.

There is no denying Montreal have a bad team right now. When you are one of the worst teams in the league, and you have an emotional guy like Subban, there will be clashes in the locker room.

If Subban was on a different team that can make the playoffs or at least fight for the playoffs, he would definitely have a positive influence. However, for the Habs who are now rebuilding, he simply shouldn't be there.

PS I like now people are so quick to dismiss Subban after one controversial season. Shows the mentality of this forum again. Lets just forget what he did in the WJ and lets forget that he has 3 goals, 9 assists in 21 playoff games in his first 2 nhl seasons of his career. Forget that because since he is an emotional guy on a team with a million problems this year, he is definitely a cancer... I just would like to see what the Subban haters would have thought of getting Subban before this season.

I wouldn't argue if you questioned Subban's skill at the early stages of his career since he has been a turnover machine this season. However, a lot of people have already labeled him a cancer or even compared him to Avery...dumb. He is a passionate player that sticks up for his teammates and is the type of player that show up come playoff time.

Even though I don't see us getting Subban, I would love to have him.

I think people need to cut him some slack when it comes to his character.

PK Subban plays with passion. When the team is winning, he is a fan favorite as you see the emotion he brings to the team by playing physical and simply the way he reacts.

There is no denying Montreal have a bad team right now. When you are one of the worst teams in the league, and you have an emotional guy like Subban, there will be clashes in the locker room.

If Subban was on a different team that can make the playoffs or at least fight for the playoffs, he would definitely have a positive influence. However, for the Habs who are now rebuilding, he simply shouldn't be there.

PS I like now people are so quick to dismiss Subban after one controversial season. Shows the mentality of this forum again. Lets just forget what he did in the WJ and lets forget that he has 3 goals, 9 assists in 21 playoff games in his first 2 nhl seasons of his career. Forget that because since he is an emotional guy on a team with a million problems this year, he is definitely a cancer... I just would like to see what the Subban haters would have thought of getting Subban before this season.

I wouldn't argue if you questioned Subban's skill at the early stages of his career since he has been a turnover machine this season. However, a lot of people have already labeled him a cancer or even compared him to Avery...dumb. He is a passionate player that sticks up for his teammates and is the type of player that show up come playoff time.

Even though I don't see us getting Subban, I would love to have him.

Archived