The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Have Big Role In Deciding Who Makes The Playoffs

McMucus

As the closest team, I hope we face Calgary in the 1st round. We are already among the most travelled teams in the league, and a short flight/relatively close time zone would be a good start. That said, L.A. and San Jose are reasonable options as opposed to Nashville, Chicago, Phoenix, or Dallas (Phoenix being the best option out of that group).

Regardless, I just want an honest series... not something decided by the refs, not something decided by a kicked-in goal, but something that will be remembered for being a good series above all else, and the more deserving team emerging as winner.

I don't mind any Canadian team; I'd like for all of them to make the playoffs.

My ideal route to a cup would be: Chicago (so we can knock them out first round again), Detroit (be an amazing series), San Jose (rematch of last year's conference finals...they'd be soo rattled if they lost again), Boston (nothing need to be said here).

My realistic route to a cup would be: Colorado, Detroit, St. Louis, Pittsburgh/Boston.

I'd rather have the Flames make it then say the Hawks.

I'd also like to play the Flames the 1st round.

It's happened 3 times so far in playoff history, and each of those times the series went to 7 games and the winner went on to the Stanley Cup Final.

im hoping for LAK finish 8th and CAL finish 7th Kings vs Blues would be fun to watch and would likely give the Blues a good run for their money with STL coming out on top in game 7 and Van vs Cal would be so much fun to watch a physical match up for sure but there is no way we would be beaten in a 7 game series i would say we win in 5

Archived