Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

Pink Jersey?

31 posts in this topic

I like pink but that just hurts my eyes. (Though I would NEVER wear one of those pink ladie's jerseys, EVER) No.....just no...... Please, go back to the drawing board.

I'd HATE to see our guys wearing anything that colour and let's face it, the rest of the world feels they have enough to crap all over the Canucks about, this would just seal the deal once and for all with confirmation they were right.

As Heretic said above, if it's for charity sure. Or maybe as part of an awareness campaign against bullying. Other than that, NO! I can't even stand those stupid pink jerseys they make for female fans.

i could only get on board with it if it were to raise funds for cancer research. other wise, no.

No wonder Norwegians kicked you Swedes out of their country in 1905!

As Heretic said above, if it's for charity sure. Or maybe as part of an awareness campaign against bullying. Other than that, NO! I can't even stand those stupid pink jerseys they make for female fans.

Reminds me of the ugly Pink jersey's for women, which of course I wouldn't wear, even if someone gave me one for free!

Ok, so I'm from Sweden, so to be able to watch a Canucks game live either I've gotta get up at 4 am, or stay up until 5 am, when the east coast games end. So in an intermission I was kinda tired, and started fooling around with the Canucks jerseys in Paint, and this is what I ended up with:

What do you guys think? :D Wouldn't it be supercool if they played like on game in jerseys like this? :DDD

Good God, no.

So many people call our players puss!es and wimps and whiners as it is. This would not help.

I would wear this at our school on Anti-bullying Day / Homophobia Day or at Relay For life, though.

:towel::canucks:

No- those official pink jerseys are horrible enough. Just stick with our blue, green, silver and white.

it's people like you that make us Swedes seem like little girls when it comes to hockey...