The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pink Jersey?

uber_pwnzor

Ok, so I'm from Sweden, so to be able to watch a Canucks game live either I've gotta get up at 4 am, or stay up until 5 am, when the east coast games end. So in an intermission I was kinda tired, and started fooling around with the Canucks jerseys in Paint, and this is what I ended up with:  

What do you guys think? :D Wouldn't it be supercool if they played like on game in jerseys like this? :DDD

post-86434-0-20195900-1332522223_thumb.p

post-86434-0-20195900-1332522223_thumb.p

I like pink but that just hurts my eyes. (Though I would NEVER wear one of those pink ladie's jerseys, EVER) No.....just no...... Please, go back to the drawing board.

I'd HATE to see our guys wearing anything that colour and let's face it, the rest of the world feels they have enough to crap all over the Canucks about, this would just seal the deal once and for all with confirmation they were right.

Ok, so I'm from Sweden, so to be able to watch a Canucks game live either I've gotta get up at 4 am, or stay up until 5 am, when the east coast games end. So in an intermission I was kinda tired, and started fooling around with the Canucks jerseys in Paint, and this is what I ended up with:

What do you guys think? :D Wouldn't it be supercool if they played like on game in jerseys like this? :DDD

Archived