The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Duncan Keith Suspended For 5 Games

Guest AriGold

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Duncan gets a nice little rest while we lose our top scorer for the remainder of the season and playoffs (depending on how deep Vancouver goes).

Way to reward a cheapshot there Brendan.

Every team now knows they have a free pass to knock top players out. If I were in the east I'd be telling my boys to target Sidney's head now... sure you lose a guy for 5 games but hey, not having to deal with Sidney in the playoffs is totally worth it.

Disgusting.

The only way this would have been fair is if his five game suspension would have started on April 11th so basically if he was out of the first round of the playoffs.

The only other way this would be fair is if because of his suspension the Blackhawks choke so bad the rest of their games and miss the playoffs. Then I would be happy with this suspension but as much as I would love that I am not sure its possible..

I predicted 3-5 and wanted 4-7. Could've been a bit more, but I'll survive with 5. And he's now a repeat offender going forth, so anything else he does from now on will garner more games.

More than I expected considering I often feel the NHL misses the boat on these things. With a hit like this it would be nice if the suspension was 5 games minimum or until Daniel can return to play. Unrealistic maybe but likely more of a deterrent.

Get better Daniel!!

Archived