Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VanCan2013

How Good The Canucks Actually Are! Plus Videos!

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which First Round Opponent Do You Think The Canucks Will Face?

• Colorado Avalanche
    • Calgary Flames
    • San Jose Sharks
    • Dallas Stars
    • Phoenix Coyotes
    • Los Angeles Kings

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

I dont really get the Poll, although i did vote. it is such a crapshoot who the canucks will face and has a pretty good chance of being any one fo those teams

Great comipilation. We in BC don't really appreciate what we have in this team right now. I guess after years and years (and years and years) of futility it's not very difficult to become jaded. Let's hope they can live up to their potential and the one missing video in the series can be finally made.

Happy to see people being positive, this team WILL raise there level of playyyyy

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Great comipilation. We in BC don't really appreciate what we have in this team right now. I guess after years and years (and years and years) of futility it's not very difficult to become jaded. Let's hope they can live up to their potential and the one missing video in the series can be finally made.

When Canucks win the one cup, that will mean everything. Any cup after is just going to be another cup to me and most people.

Depsite all the doubt and panic, we`re still on pace for another President`s trophy.

With New York`s loss today we`re 2 points back of them, same GP, and 4 points back of St.Louis with a game in hand.

Funny how a bad month can suddenly turn everyone into doubters. :rolleyes:

Depsite all the doubt and panic, we`re still on pace for another President`s trophy.

With New York`s loss today we`re 2 points back of them, same GP, and 4 points back of St.Louis with a game in hand.

Funny how a bad month can suddenly turn everyone into doubters. :rolleyes:

Perfect thread.

Who knew Eminem could bring out emotion in me?

Great job!

+1000 :towel:

Does anyone else think that this cheap shot hit on Daniel is the moment that the Canucks come together and go into beast mode in the playoffs to prove everyone wrong. I think it is!

Great job!

+1000 :towel:

Does anyone else think that this cheap shot hit on Daniel is the moment that the Canucks come together and go into beast mode in the playoffs to prove everyone wrong. I think it is!

Can't stop watching that Sedin video over and over again. They were drafted together, played their whole life together. Is Van City The Best Or What!

The Best thread I've seen in awhile. This should get pinned. It got me even more pumped for the playoffs than I already was and had me saying to myself " God,this team is awesome!!!!!!"

2011-2012: LETS WIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best thread I've seen in awhile. This should get pinned. It got me even more pumped for the playoffs than I already was and had me saying to myself " God,this team is awesome!!!!!!"

2011-2012: LETS WIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!