The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Good The Canucks Actually Are! Plus Videos!

VanCan2013

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Canucks have played really good throughout the season of 2011-2012. They were off to a usual slow start, but managed to get going with a variety of wins throughout the middle of the season. Unfortunately,they seem to be in a low-scoring slump right now and just can't manage to win and dominate other teams like last year. Sedins and Kesler seem to be in an all-around hockey slump, but still have managed to win games for the team. I am proud of the Canucks as well as every player on the team and hope that they can get their groove back in the final 8 games of the season and prove how good the Canucks actually are! All the best to Danny as well; hope he recovers quickly and efficiently!

The Canucks were amazing last year and we all know it. Throughout the season they topped almost every statistic whether it be Faceoff%, PP%, or Goals Forced and Allowed. They were a team that was hard to beat because they brought skill and motivation to the ice. In the PlayOffs, they went all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals. It was a great year. However, you cannot be the best every year and being the best does not always mean winning the cup in NHL. Any team in the PlayOffs has a chance and just like last year the Canucks will once again enter the PlayOffs for a chance to win the Stanley Cup. Below are videos of just how good the Canucks are. It's not about the star players. It's not about the year. It's not about the fans. It's about the Vancouver Canucks. They were good last year and they will be greater this year. They are a PlayOff team. A team who competes. A team who has a chance. This Is Our Year! The Vancouver Canucks Will Win The Stanley Cup In The Year Of 2012!

This first video is dedicated to the Sedins! They have been great for this franchise and no matter the wins/losses this team has experienced; Henrik Sedin has been a great captain and Daniel Sedin a great supporter and player. These two need to look at these videos and remember the inner strength and magic they have locked inside them. These two exist and I don't think it will be long before we see this kind of stuff in the PlayOffs from the Sedin Twins! Great Job Henrik and Daniel Sedin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NtUipvJX30

This next video is dedicated to Ryan Kesler. He's not only a great player, but also a great leader and friend. Someone to look up to. Someone who plays the game with heart. Ryan Kesler cannot be thanked enough for what kind of effort he bring when the team steps on the ice. He needs to remember what kind of fire burns inside of him. What he is capable of doing and still can do. He needs to awaken the beast inside of him and I have a feeling the PlayOffs are the perfect time for the Beast to awaken from its slumber!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeceX4xHpRU

This next video is dedicated to our #1 goaltender Roberto Luongo. He usually has a really slow start to every season, but plays extremely well from there on. He's been great this season and despite all the criticism and slumps he has to face, he rebounds and does even better. He's one of the best goalies Cancucks have ever had and with Cory Scnneider supporting him from the bench; the Canucks netminders are a hard couple to get through. Without Roberto Luongo, I bet the Canucks wouldn't be here right now. He's been a huge factor to this team and his value is more than any fan can ever imaging. Your friends might say terrible things about him, but look where he has gotten the team to. The SCF is no small thing... depite losing the Finals he made history with a spectacular team. He will always be my motivator and will have the most respect from me. We're going to see some excellent saves from Lu and De-Schneid in the PlayOffs and you can count that as a fact!

This next video is dedicated to the whole Canucks team. They have been great and as fans I think we should support them every step of the way. They carried the name of Vancouver far! All the way to the Stanley Cup Finals and this year they will just need to take it one step closer. They are a brilliant team who excel in many things. No matter how many times we get angry when they make silly mistakes and lose easy games; the next time they play you know your hooked onto the game waiting for the Canucks to rebound. There's no other team you can cheer for. Canucks are #1 no matter how talented the other teams are or get. My heart and mind is with the Canucks team and every player, member, and staff part of their management. GO CANUCKS GO! MAKE US PROUD THIS YEAR!

Thanks to all the Youtube Members who have posted these video and have taken the time to create them. Posting them to this thread is just a reminder of how good the Canucks actually are. Thanks for your hard work!

Great comipilation. We in BC don't really appreciate what we have in this team right now. I guess after years and years (and years and years) of futility it's not very difficult to become jaded. Let's hope they can live up to their potential and the one missing video in the series can be finally made.

Man now I have tears in my eyes :( I cried for two hours after the loss and it took me 2 weeks to get over it, I was literally depressed, when the Canucks raise the cup I will be the happiest person ever.

Great comipilation. We in BC don't really appreciate what we have in this team right now. I guess after years and years (and years and years) of futility it's not very difficult to become jaded. Let's hope they can live up to their potential and the one missing video in the series can be finally made.

Depsite all the doubt and panic, we`re still on pace for another President`s trophy.

With New York`s loss today we`re 2 points back of them, same GP, and 4 points back of St.Louis with a game in hand.

Funny how a bad month can suddenly turn everyone into doubters. :rolleyes:

Depsite all the doubt and panic, we`re still on pace for another President`s trophy.

With New York`s loss today we`re 2 points back of them, same GP, and 4 points back of St.Louis with a game in hand.

Funny how a bad month can suddenly turn everyone into doubters. :rolleyes:

Archived