The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Good The Canucks Actually Are! Plus Videos!

VanCan2013

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would facing L.A. in the first round take energy out of the Canucks... It seems like L.A. always has an upper hand on the Canucks... I'm always afraid when the Canucks have to face Anaheim or L.A. But, maybe it's just me... what do you guys think?

So according to a few threads and research... EA has predicted the results of Vancouver in the PlayOffs. Most people in the poll said we would face Phoenix in the first round and surprisingly, Vancouver is going to lose against them in the PlayOffs! Personally, when we have set plays and man on man situations in the PlayOffs, sheer skill and experience will manhandle the Coyotes. EA has one wrong prediction for the Canucks! LOL! :towel:

Great comipilation. We in BC don't really appreciate what we have in this team right now. I guess after years and years (and years and years) of futility it's not very difficult to become jaded. Let's hope they can live up to their potential and the one missing video in the series can be finally made.

Depsite all the doubt and panic, we`re still on pace for another President`s trophy.

With New York`s loss today we`re 2 points back of them, same GP, and 4 points back of St.Louis with a game in hand.

Funny how a bad month can suddenly turn everyone into doubters. :rolleyes:

Archived