The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin Concussion [Confirmed]

CoreyPerry

k try and look at this another way... we are with out daniel well we can now say we split the twins up and see just how hank does... if i remember correctly hank kicked butt with out daniel for most of the season two seasons ago.... we will be fine... and you can't tell me you rest all you hope on the twins.... no we will win and we will be fine.... sorry daniel but i think its for the best and i wish you a speedy recovery.

Like mentioned, get to the 2nd round, and we could very well have Daniel back by then as that gives him plenty of time to recover, recuperate, and get fully healthy.

The first round starts April 11th, and counting today as rest and recuperation, Daniel will already have 19 days (2 weeks and 5 days, if that's easier) of rest. And that's just from now to April 11th. Second round started on April 29th for us last year, although we did start round 1 on April 13, so there is some different dates and such.

So say we make it to the 2nd round, and we start the 2nd round on say April 28th. From now, until April 28th, that's 37 days (5 week and 2 days of rest) of rest for Daniel to heal up and get the proper treatments for his concussion.

So, there is light at the end of the tunnel, but then again, it depends how serious Daniel's symptoms are. Those potential 5 weeks could be very beneficial to Daniel, and he could be back then.

Just trying to stay positive here.

k try and look at this another way... we are with out daniel well we can now say we split the twins up and see just how hank does... if i remember correctly hank kicked butt with out daniel for most of the season two seasons ago.... we will be fine... and you can't tell me you rest all you hope on the twins.... no we will win and we will be fine.... sorry daniel but i think its for the best and i wish you a speedy recovery.

Wakey, Wakey Mr. Gillis, it's become evident that the NHL doesn't share your vision of where the NHL is heading. Time to nutt up and bring in some real toughness and enact Marshall law in these parts.

Get well soon Danny...hope your not upset, knowing the only thing your team did in retaliation was take dumb penalties and get some shoving done.

Wakey, Wakey Mr. Gillis, it's become evident that the NHL doesn't share your vision of where the NHL is heading. Time to nutt up and bring in some real toughness and enact Marshall law in these parts.

Get well soon Danny...hope your not upset, knowing the only thing your team did in retaliation was take dumb penalties and get some shoving done.

I can just imagine the headliones of TSN.com aftyer the next game in which the Nucks take on the Chicago Elbowers, "Henrik Sedin, Maxin Lapierre, Kevin Bieksa and Zack Kassian have all been given 5 game suspentions for ripping Chicago Elbowers' elbower Duncan Keith limb-from-limb. Jonathan Taves (Toews) is also out for life after Alexander Edler ounched his face in." Ok, so maybe that last part about Edler punching Taves' (Toews) face in might not happen, but as a Canucks fan I can hope.

GET WELL SOON DANIEL FROM ALL OF US HERE AT THE CDC FORUMS!!!

EDIT: And if Keith even tries to lay a finger on Keith again, we'll be calling Hank "Honeybadger"!

Archived