Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJDDawg

Edler's Friendly Discussion With Keith!

114 posts in this topic

these are the times when i miss the wce era. should be an immediate reaction totally agreed, team has been thru so much together, should be sticking up for eachother (although we saw a lotta that in 2nd period kassian included) there should be an immediate response from EVERYBODY on the ice. I love this team with all my heart, hurts to see them disrespected time and time again.

Edit:im pretty sure the whole canucks organization from ownership down have a addressed this (policy wise too maybe) to players about post whistle scrums (said on record), and that they trust the NHL will do the right thing. Just when it feels like the NHL doesn't do anything, im sorry to say, things will boil up to a point and explose eg bertuzzi moore incident, then it will be too late

If Edler did know what happened he should have at least done the old shove the guy into the glass, give Keith the face wash and let everyone join the scrum. The OP is right, standing around talking about it just doesn't cut it.

^^^^We can always dream on getting Neil here right?

raymond and parent for ott will happen during the draft

Gotta dissagree with the Neil video, though. I am sick of players looking for fights after a good hit. Kesler looked stupid doing it when he got Kromwalled and the rest of the league looks the same. It's like everyone wants to be Ben Eager.

Using that name and avatar with this post amuses me.

I hope some day you'll join us

And the world will live as one

Or I'll beat the hell out of you

idk about you guys but i like the way steve ott plays. When i watch him play the canucks i just want to smash the tv when i see him

Totally agree. Somebody needed to fight Keith, or at least grizzly tackle the guy. What about Zack Kassian... sure he laid a few hits in, but for a guy who described himself as someone who 'sticks up for his teammates' when he came over here, he did very little with this opportunity to show his worth.