Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonLever

Transgender Contestant Booted Out Of Miss Vancouver Pagent

240 posts in this topic

Jenna Talackova was born a boy but undergone surgery to become a woman. Now Miss Universe Canada has kicked her out of the Miss Vancouver finals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119786/Booted-born-boy-Transgender-beauty-queen-Jenna-Talackova-kicked-Miss-Universe-Canada-pageant.html

I don't know about you, but she certainly looks like a woman. Actually better looking than most women.

confused0052.gif

It's not like she has any advantage by being born a male say in like sporting events. In fact, she'd probably be at a disadvantage due to stigmas. She should be allowed to compete.

I read about this yesterday on Vancouver Observer, but it wasn't yet clear if she dropped out or was disqualified. Disappointed but not surprised to see she didn't just drop out of her own accord. I see no reason she should be disqualified. :sadno:

well what else are you gonna do? These people scare me, just the fact that you would want to change gender, then go through with it.. These surgerys should be illegal

jennalm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Certainly looks hot. Much more attractive than most women. Who wouldn't want to go out with her?

Couldn't figure out how she got rid of her Adam's apple. Is there surgery for removing an Adam's apple?

In most transgender cases, you can tell their previous sex. Certainly not in this case.

I find that bull that she got kicked out for being transgender, she dosent get no advantage from being a boy before so why is it the right call?

Not manly enough to represent Miss Vancouver I guess.

I wonder what the contract says when she entered the contest. Unless it says specificly the contestant must a natural born woman, why should she be kicked out? She believes she is a woman, that should be good enough.

The contestant can rightly sue the Miss Universe organization if it was not written in the contract you can't be a transgender contestant.

Don't contestants go through an interview process?. Then it is the organization's fault for not asking if she had a sex change operation.

well what else are you gonna do? These people scare me, just thefact that you would want to change gender, then go through with it.. These surgerys should be illegal