The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Transgender Contestant Booted Out Of Miss Vancouver Pagent

DonLever

I can honestly say I would continuously vomit every second of every day if I got with a person that had a sex change operation. There should be some sort of tattoo that accompanies these people. A disclaimer if you will.

As for her being kicked out of the competition. Too bad, so sad. I couldn't care less if I tried

article-2119786-1251068D000005DC-393_634x910.jpg

Yeah, she's really scary. I don't understand people's thought process (or am I giving too much credit already) when it comes to transgender, or gay in general. They're human beings who are looking for their place and their way to live, it's nobody's business how they feel and how they want to be. Is she changing your gender as time passes? Does she have any effect on your fearful arse beyond making you feel uncomfortable? It's not her surgery that should be outlawed, it's blatant stupidity.

I wonder what the contract says when she entered the contest. Unless it says specificly the contestant must a natural born woman, why should she be kicked out? She believes she is a woman, that should be good enough.

The contestant can rightly sue the Miss Universe organization if it was not written in the contract you can't be a transgender contestant.

Don't contestants go through an interview process?. Then it is the organization's fault for not asking if she had a sex change operation.

I can honestly say I would continuously vomit every second of every day if I got with a person that had a sex change operation. There should be some sort of tattoo that accompanies these people. A disclaimer if you will.

As for her being kicked out of the competition. Too bad, so sad. I couldn't care less if I tried

So, we should brand these humans, as if they were cattle, to identify them? However, on the other hand, I would be open to the idea of tattooing "Idiot or homophobe" across your forehead. It's only fair, as a precaution to others. A disclaimer, if you will.

If you couldn't care less, why would you even bother posting in this thread?

Archived