Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry Henis

Worst Anthem Performance Of All Time

77 posts in this topic

Far too slow, but far from the worst rendition - she at least stayed on key... yeah I'm looking at you Jann Arden. When she sang in Calgary during the playoffs in 2004, her intervals were all over the map and she was cracking notes. That was painful.

i thought this thread was about tonights anthems in colorado, squeaky voice and all.

Forget the death penalty, this is worse.

Gotta give her a bit of credit.... She does have a good singing voice..

But, it's horrible for Anthems... She need to steer clear from it.. :sick:

She is better off sticking with songs that is more suitable with her voice..

Far too slow, but far from the worst rendition - she at least stayed on key... yeah I'm looking at you Jann Arden. When she sang in Calgary during the playoffs in 2004, her intervals were all over the map and she was cracking notes. That was painful.

Ahahaha I love how Sid and Karlsson are trying so hard not to laugh!

That's pretty lame. The anthem singers make the performance about them so they try to maximize their time in the spotlight. But what they need to realize is that we the fans are not there for a concert. We're there for the hockey game, so they need to just sing the anthems the way they were meant to be sang and then get the heck off the ice.

For the players it must be annoying too. I mean they're standing there in one spot with their legs getting stiff while they wait for the ridiculously long anthems to be done with.

That's gotta change IMO

That took forever....

LOL at Karlsson and his "twitching" shoulders.