The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cbc Announcers...

adiemer92

Yep - Mark Lee - the guy has that screaming thing going on - his annoying voice gets numbing - you have to turn the tv volume right down. That is the CBC nowadays - no talent pool there. I mean PJ Stock? This is their go-to anaylsis guy? pfffttt. Sad. Almost inevitable that TSN gets HNIC, like they got their song...

CBC has lost all credibility as the objective centre of hockey in Canada.

They are totally 'homer' for Ottawa, Montreal and especially Toronto. The amount of finger wringing and crying about how the Maple Laffs are doing is nauseating.

If we are watching the Canucks play any of the eastern Canadian teams, there is always much more comment and interest in what the lame-a** teams from back there are doing.

And they clearly take the side of other non-canadian teams when the Canucks are playing. You'd think from watching the Canucks/Avs game that the network was based in Denver.

Not only that, the colour commentators don't even know what the Canucks lineup is, and aren't knowledgeable enough to mention when AV is juggling lines or defensive pairings.

Completely useless. We used to have designated West Coast announcer/colour guys, but they are gone.

I used to prefer CBC to the private networks, but no longer.... and I work for CBC!

Archived