Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugar baby watermelon

1St Round. Who Do You Want?

65 posts in this topic

Still quite a few options out there. LA & San Jose can be dark horses. Colorado, Dallas, & Phoenix would be more viable 1st round but they can be upset picks right. Dallax & Phoenix can bore you into a trap game and pick their spots to try and score which from past viewing can be quite boring, but when the playoffs start, all bets are off right.

Which team would you want the Canucks to face in the 1st round?

The league owns PHX

If I am the Aquilini's I want the canucks to win the cup

If I am Katz I want the Oilers to win the cup

If I am XXXX owner, I want my team to win

If I am the NHL.... I want Phoenix to win the cup.... If I show favoritism in reffing against vancouver and want PHX to win... ... ... I'm not saying i'm a conspiricy nut or anything just saying...

Weird. Posted in another thread and post ended up here somehow.

Deleted

Doesn't matter. All I want is another van-chi series and another crack at an eastern team... Most likely Pittsburg

Don't want to vs L.A. Jeff carter, Richards, Doughty, Quick, gagne ect are rlly good and I quick can be flukey at times.

Would love to play against Colorado or Phoenix.

I want Chicago again to be honest. Imagine how hard the Canucks would play, even if we started the playoffs in this slump, the Hawks would wake us up for the rest of the playoffs.

Colorado, they'd make the most mistakes because they're young but they'd probably be very energetic for the first round and have some injuries heading into the second round.

Chicago but probably wont happen in the 1st round...Hopefully they have enough money to bribe the refs to let them get thru to the next round and hopefully they'll meet the canucks in the 2nd round