The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1St Round. Who Do You Want?

Sugar baby watermelon

lol at everyone wanting Chicago... they have just as good of a chance eliminating us as we do eliminating them... Their weakness earlier in the season is goaltending.. Crawford's been playing lights out lately... run into a hot goaltender could be recipe for disaster.. and also they have a game changer in the name of Toews assuming he'll be back for the playoff... and whoever comes out of that series.. will be half beaten up and limping out of the first round considering the animosity between the 2 team.. so ya no thx to chicago in the first round.. i rather bored to sleep with Dallas or Phoenix as they lack the experience. LA can be a dark horse.. they don't score much goals.. but they don't give up much either.. they've been playing almost 1 goal game the entire season.. the type of games u see in playoff.. so i rather not face them either.. the 3 teams i want to play in any order is dallas, colorado, and detroit.. those will probably leave our team fairly healthy as they ain't as physical as the other teams in the western conference. but Colorado is all but eliminated now..

lol at everyone wanting Chicago... they have just as good of a chance eliminating us as we do eliminating them... Their weakness earlier in the season is goaltending.. Crawford's been playing lights out lately... run into a hot goaltender could be recipe for disaster.. and also they have a game changer in the name of Toews assuming he'll be back for the playoff... and whoever comes out of that series.. will be half beaten up and limping out of the first round considering the animosity between the 2 team.. so ya no thx to chicago in the first round.. i rather bored to sleep with Dallas or Phoenix as they lack the experience. LA can be a dark horse.. they don't score much goals.. but they don't give up much either.. they've been playing almost 1 goal game the entire season.. the type of games u see in playoff.. so i rather not face them either.. the 3 teams i want to play in any order is dallas, colorado, and detroit.. those will probably leave our team fairly healthy as they ain't as physical as the other teams in the western conference. but Colorado is all but eliminated now..

Phoenix Colorado or Dallas. Dallas is just a team coming on a hot streak right now. Colorado... well young and not very expierenced. Phoenix well.... they are phoenix.

Not L.A, prefer not, They are very well coached, despite a weak defence, they do have some scary offensive players, so not them.

NOT CHICAGO, not that I am afraid of them, for some strange reason, they always end up with far more powerplays then the opposition by a lot. I'm not sure if this is the work of Stan Bowman, or just rigged b.s, but my signature says it all, like 2009, 2010, and 2011, for some fracked up reason, they always end up with far more amounts of power play. So no on Chicago.

Archived