The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Phaneuf For Schneider... Would You Do It?

CanucksFan#2121

Guest Dasein

If he had a smaller cap hit - around $4.0mil range - definitely.

At his cap hit - definitely not.

Phaneuf is a decent defenseman - he'd look good with Edler on our second pairing - but he's not worth the money he's making right now.

If he had a smaller cap hit - around $4.0mil range - definitely.

At his cap hit - definitely not.

Phaneuf is a decent defenseman - he'd look good with Edler on our second pairing - but he's not worth the money he's making right now.

Do people wake up in the middle of the night with crazy trade ideas and just can't wait to post them here? I was under the impression that threads had to be well thought out? Just to blurt something out that you thought of while taking a dump doesn't deserve its own thread

He was a Flame, now a Leaf. My two least favourite Canadian franchises. Plus he is the Leaf's captain: something dumbfounding in itself (and actually explains much of the problems in their organization--someone that stupid leading their team, no wonder they took such a nose-dive in the standings). He is an anathema to any organization he plays for.

There is some upside, but it is so minute that he and Schneids don't even deserve to be in the same sentence.

Elisha Cuthbert is the only reason I have some vestige of respect for him. (and even then, I use 'respect' for lack of a better word).

EDIT: grammar.

Archived