The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dear Kassian

beer&meat

I'm sorry to inform you, but now that Raymond has started to come into his game, CDC is going to need a new whipping boy, unfortunatly for you, you're next in line. Please don't let the "Trade him for a bag of pucks" and the "He's worthless" and the "his time is better spent in the pressbox" comments bother you as a large majority of CDC posters don't really know alot about hockey. It could be argued that some of them have actually gone full retard. For most of us fans you are a welcomed addition and look forward to watching you grow into the power forward we all know you're going to be.

Sincerley

Anyone who knows squat about hockey.

I'm sorry to inform you, but now that Raymond has started to come into his game, CDC is going to need a new whipping boy, unfortunatly for you, you're next in line. Please don't let the "Trade him for a bag of pucks" and the "He's worthless" and the "his time is better spent in the pressbox" comments bother you as a large majority of CDC posters don't really know alot about hockey. It could be argued that some of them have actually gone full retard. For most of us fans you are a welcomed addition and look forward to watching you grow into the power forward we all know you're going to be.

Sincerley

Anyone that knows squat about this team or hockey would also tell you that Raymond is the streakiest player on this team and will be coming back down to earth soon. He will continue to be the whipping boy just wait and see. Countdown to Raymond being hated on in5 games maybe less commences.

Doubt Kassian is next in line by the so called fans of this who like to constantly bash our players. I twould be more of Malhotra in my opinion that is if Raymond keeps his current play up.

On a lighter note can't we all be friends?

Sincerley

Sincerley

Kassian/Raymond/Weise

Highly doubt any of them perform in the playoffs...I'm holding out that Kassian will at least start hitting again. Raymond will go back to being useless but stranger things have happened and he may actually do something these playoffs for the first time.

I guess those who know anything about hockey use a 3 game span to judge a player :lol:

Kassian should still be in the minors actually. People seem to think that even though he is completely raw, has barely played at the NHL level, and thus far done nothing in his 10 games with us; he is somehow worthy of top 6 minutes and is going to turn into Jesus in the playoffs.

I don't think Kassian should be a whipping boy...because he is still really young. Even still, I don't think he should be on the team. In a game 7 I'd much rather have manny or even Weiss on the ice over a kid who has never even played a playoff game.

Sorry to be the realist on here but this Kassian bandwagon is ridiculous. One day he will be good...but that day is definitely not now!

And there is nothing wrong with that!

do we really need a whipping boy?......shouldn't we be rooting for all the players, that are trying to bring the cup to vancouver?

unless i'm missing something, i've never understood, the whipping boy theory....does having a whipping boy, make our team better, or is it strictly for the amusement of some bored teenagers?

Archived