The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bitz / Weise > Kassian

CanadianRugby

Kassian was brought in to add some grit but he has stopped hitting, doesn't fight and was next to invisible when Sedin got headhunted. He was brought in to take care of business in that specific situation and did nothing. I don't see anything in Kassian that is better than Oreskovich.

Bitz and Weise add better offence and are more physical. Why is Kassian being played over them?

I'm not trying to dump on Kassian, he's just not NHL ready. Are you guys seeing something in him that I'm not?

Kassian was brought in to add some grit but he has stopped hitting, doesn't fight and was next to invisible when Sedin got headhunted. He was brought in to take care of business in that specific situation and did nothing. I don't see anything in Kassian that is better than Oreskovich.

Bitz and Weise add better offence and are more physical. Why is Kassian being played over them?

I'm not trying to dump on Kassian, he's just not NHL ready. Are you guys seeing something in him that I'm not?

Bench Malhotra, call up Bitz.

Playing both Malhotra and Pahlsson is redundant, If i had to choose, id pick Pahlsson because he actualy knows what to do in the offensive zone and plays the same role and throws his weight around.

Kassian is a long term project who just turned 21. Bitz is getting to play big minutes in preparation for the playoffs. Bitz injured himself because he was rushed into the lineup and got injured. They're making sure he's fit and ready for the playoffs. We have to live with the trade so let's give Kassian every opportunity to success before he too asks for a trade.

Archived