The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Conspiracy Theory About The Moon, And Superpower Countries

yawn.3x

Okay I was having a huge discussion with my co-worker today and he was really irritating me saying that the US is the biggest superpower in the world today. I said he's insane, and there's no way that's. I'm sure the US is extremely strong, but are they really the STRONGEST?

And my other co-worker was saying that when the US went to the moon and placed the flag down, the flag itself was moving, (wind, whatever you want to call it) but if you're on the moon there is no gravity so it would be impossible to move is what he said. I said when he placed it down into the ground, the force moved the flag, but he says no, that's impossible and I know it's a stupid topic but it's really bugging me and i'm going crazy.

/end rant

SAVE ME CDC. PLEASE.

It shouldn't have waved because there is no atmosphere on the moon. Believers will claim solar winds can move a flag. Anyways I thought this would be about the hollow moon theory. If this bothers you, you should google that. It will put you completely off the deep end.

Okay I was having a huge discussion with my co-worker today and he was really irritating me saying that the US is the biggest superpower in the world today. I said he's insane, and there's no way that's. I'm sure the US is extremely strong, but are they really the STRONGEST?

And my other co-worker was saying that when the US went to the moon and placed the flag down, the flag itself was moving, (wind, whatever you want to call it) but if you're on the moon there is no gravity so it would be impossible to move is what he said. I said when he placed it down into the ground, the force moved the flag, but he says no, that's impossible and I know it's a stupid topic but it's really bugging me and i'm going crazy.

/end rant

SAVE ME CDC. PLEASE.

i have two main problems with the moon landing conspiracy people,

1. why has no one made a real confession after all this time, there would have to be a bunch of people in on it, surely 1 have them would have fessed up at some point

2. do you really think nasa would be stupid enough to leave all that supposed evidence? would they really film it in an area with wind?

SAVE ME CDC. PLEASE.

It's a ridiculous notion to suggest that the moon has no gravity. Either he is quite ignorant or is simply blindly repeating some claim he heard elsewhere.

If one is going to go about making an argument, it should be with evidence or at least with correct science.

That being said, one thing we know for certain now that was faked and hoaxed was the video of Apollo 11's journey to the moon (the video where the earth looks like a small marble far away from outside the shuttle's window). This is where Armstrong claims to be 130,000 miles away from earth. This has been proven to be a fake and a hoax.

New footage that came out of NASA (which in reality is the video continuation with raw, unedited footage within the shuttle) clearly shows that the astronauts of Apollo 11 were not 130,000 miles away as they claimed but rather they were in low earth orbit. This then begs the question: if they were in low earth orbit a day and a half after leaving earth, how were they walking on the moon later that evening (and why the need to fake the video in the first place)?

It's actually quite a scene for anyone who hasn't seen it and is the most compelling evidence I have seen of some type of hoax. The narrative of the actual scene starts around 1:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vrge-8F6rw&feature=related

Archived