The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Conspiracy Theory About The Moon, And Superpower Countries

yawn.3x

That being said, one thing we know for certain now that was faked and hoaxed was the video of Apollo 11's journey to the moon (the video where the earth looks like a small marble far away from outside the shuttle's window). This is where Armstrong claims to be 130,000 miles away from earth. This has been proven to be a fake and a hoax.

All I know is that a man took the US gov to court as he was going to prove that the 'First man on the moon' was fake and was gonna sue them. Forgot the guys name, but this man had all the evidence he needed to prove US guilty - essentially had all the playing cards needed to win.

The day before or on the day of the court case, he was assissinated. ....idk, but I'm sure you can put the pieces together and due to this, I believe it was fake.

All I know is that a man took the US gov to court as he was going to prove that the 'First man on the moon' was fake and was gonna sue them. Forgot the guys name, but this man had all the evidence he needed to prove US guilty - essentially had all the playing cards needed to win.

The day before or on the day of the court case, he was assissinated. ....idk, but I'm sure you can put the pieces together and due to this, I believe it was fake.

I COULD. But I won't. Its just so exhausting to have to watch a ten minute video everytime a conspiracy theorist posts one to prove their pet theory. Its a long stretch from 'some person made a video about it' to 'its been proven'. However, I did browse the list of the poster's other videos, such as 'do stargates exist' and 'alien peeps through window'. How about this, you tell me who made it and why its reliable and I will watch it?

The video is footage by NASA of the Apollo 11 astronauts communicating with ground control within the space shuttle.

Personally, I could care less whether you watch it or not. You watching it and your views on the matter are really irrelevant to me. I have my own mind and brain and formulate my own decisions based on my own critical thinking.

Others are content to ignore information and throw labels on people to convince themselves.

Your coworker is an idiot. The moon has gravity. Everything has gravity. Maybe if he studied Grade 9 physics he would know that.

I'm not gonna argue about whether conspiracy theories are true are not because there isn't much way to know for sure, but it is possible for a flag (or anything) to wave around if there is no air or even gravity, as long as something or someone is shaking it. You coworker obviously has no common sense about motion and stuff like that.

Archived