Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckschick1234

What Does This Shirt Mean? Please Help!

46 posts in this topic

tumblr_m1h4nsq1wm1r25xj0o1_1280.png?AWSA

Okay, CDC, I need your help here. My cousin had this shirt, and he gave it to my mom who gave it to me. I cannot for the life of me figure out what its supposed to mean. Can you guys help? Any ideas you have, literally, ANY, please let me know. Also, I dont think its an anti-Vancouver shirt. It's bugging me quite a bit. Thanks! :)

it doesnt actually make any sense whatsoever. is there a back to it that has somethin else to say? i will keep on that to try and find the answer

Stripped of the cup. Hmm, maybe.

And the back just says "Vancouver 2011" with a hockey player..

Does it have to mean anything?

I mean I want them both. Stanely Cup and a hot babe. Yihaaaaaaa Baby. That's the life of a real hockey fan, or men hahahaha

Maybe getting the hot girl = winning the SC or vise versa. :towel:

There's a brand of bras called Stanley Intimates. Therefore Stanley "cups" on the left and a "Stanley" cup on the right.

I think what its saying is the stanley cup is our version of a hot sexy girl. You hold her and kiss her like you would to the girl ;)

thats weird. i dont think its supposed to mean stripped of cup, seems a little far fetched...i cant find it anywhere on the internet. any clues on the tag? or on the back?

i dont know if this is reall a clue...but i found it entertaining at least

"Let’s just say a certain Western Conference team decided to find a way to bend the no strip club rule when they celebrated their Cup win as a collective bunch. If you can’t take the Cup to the strippers, you can take the strippers to the Cup. They referred to this act as, “Nipples on the Cup.” Bravo."

Pretty sure it means if Vancouver fans had the chance to pick the Stanley Cup or a hot chick most would pick the cup.

http://s3.amazonaws....WIdBaDgkVe08%3D

Okay, CDC, I need your help here. My cousin had this shirt, and he gave it to my mom who gave it to me. I cannot for the life of me figure out what its supposed to mean. Can you guys help? Any ideas you have, literally, ANY, please let me know. Also, I dont think its an anti-Vancouver shirt. It's bugging me quite a bit. Thanks! :)

Looking at it made me think back to the 2 girls no cup analogy of Van (Sedins and SC). But since there's only 1 girl on there... doesn't seem like it.

Maybe you're suppose to circle the cup with a market to indicate that you'd rather have a cup than a woman? Open to interpretation.