The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game 7 Scf 2011

Danthecanucksfan

I was curious to see if anyone else had the guts to watch last years game 7 final again? I recently watched the whole thing and wanted to know if anyone else has watched it after the day we lost...........I found that it could change your perspective on Luongo pretty quick.........but I still believe in him!

Any other flaws in players you want to point out? Discuss..............

I was one of the unlucky souls to be in the building for that game. I swore to never watch that game again, but, I must admit it would be interesting in a few years or so.

From what I remember, we had one really great chance to score, very early in the game (Daniel Sedin on a nice pass if I'm not mistaken). What might have been if we'd only been able to grab that lead. I remember all of the goals against, espeically the the Marchand wrap-around, which was right in front of me--a goal that broke our backs. I recall there only being a few decent performances. Burrows and Kesler gave their all (I'm sure everyone did), as did Hansen and Torres, other than that, nobody was very good. For a large part of the 3rd I was yelling for AV to change the lines up ( I wanted him to put Burr and Kes together as he had done at the end of the Chicago series), but, to no avail. Ah, horrible, horrible, memories....

TBH I stopped watching the game after Bergeron's sliding goal...

To this day, I havnt seen the end of that game or what happened after that goal. I didnt watch TSN/SP or listened to team1040 for weeks. Im a sore loser so i couldnt force myself to watch the Ruins celebrate the Cup in OUR home arena.

The only highlights I watch from the SCF are games 1,2 and 5

dawson_crying.gif

I was one of the unlucky souls to be in the building for that game. I swore to never watch that game again, but, I must admit it would be interesting in a few years or so.

From what I remember, we had one really great chance to score, very early in the game (Daniel Sedin on a nice pass if I'm not mistaken). What might have been if we'd only been able to grab that lead. I remember all of the goals against, espeically the the Marchand wrap-around, which was right in front of me--a goal that broke our backs. I recall there only being a few decent performances. Burrows and Kesler gave their all (I'm sure everyone did), as did Hansen and Torres, other than that, nobody was very good. For a large part of the 3rd I was yelling for AV

to change the lines up ( I wanted him to put Burr and Kes together as he had done at the end of the Chicago series), but, to no avail. Ah, horrible, horrible, memories....

Dont wanna go back... to a broken team we had so many injuries etc always wondering well knowing what could have been if we werent so banged up if we didnt fire them up by injuring horton,if av pulled lu,

but i like to watch our boston game THIS season, well except ratface hit on salo

Archived