The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game 7 Scf 2011

Danthecanucksfan

yikes, sounds like living hell to me, being there and all..... one other thing I noticed is that people say swedes don't have the heart to win the cup, and to be honest, I didn't see heart last year......... this year hank seems to be taking the lead and I think he is more involved and is more determined than ever, let's hope everyone has their heart in these games so that we can win it all!

TBH I stopped watching the game after Bergeron's sliding goal...

To this day, I havnt seen the end of that game or what happened after that goal. I didnt watch

TSN/SP or listened to team1040 for weeks. Im a sore loser so i couldnt force myself to watch the Ruins celebrate the Cup in OUR home arena.

The only highlights I watch from the SCF are games 1,2 and 5

dawson_crying.gif

I finally forced myself to watch Game 7 from '94 a few months ago, but I'm not ready for this yet. It was worse cause it was in our own building. Still, I'd watch it again before watching Flames-Canucks from '04. Nothing will be worse than

that, unless we win and Bettman comes down and gives the Cup to the other team.

I now am able to watch bits and pieces, but can still to this day not even look at a short clip from game 7 of 1994. I had my doubts in the Boston series because of how the Canucks were playing, but we all really felt the 94 team deserved it for their hard work.

lol.. Its funny how people blame Luongo even though he won 3 games single handedly. Two 1-0 shutouts and a 3-2 win because of him. Yet the offence could not answer, when you only score 8 goals in 7 gamesthen you know theres a problem.

Luongo had 2 bad games that can be blamed for but so did the team. Before anyone comes here and blames Luongo, its a team game. All our gems struggled.

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, March 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by hockeyville88, March 26, 2012 - No reason given

I've barely been able to watch highlights of our 3 wins from that series and definitely haven't watched game 7

I can't even bring myself to watch the intro or anthems of that game :(

Archived