The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Punch Somebody In The Face.

InSoM-

Say what you want, I won't hesitate to hit a woman if she's attacking me and is capable of actually hurting me. Last year I KOed some lil nasty after she blindsided me and scratched my face after I'd just finished a fight her douchebag juiceball boyfriend started. The punch was already on the way before I knew who was getting at me but I have done it just the same.

Say what you want, I won't hesitate to hit a woman if she's attacking me and is capable of actually hurting me. Last year I KOed some lil nasty after she blindsided me and scratched my face after I'd just finished a fight her douchebag juiceball boyfriend started. The punch was already on the way before I knew who was getting at me but I have done it just the same.

I guess what OP is getting at is, it's okay for a woman to say end up in the men's bathroom while if it happened the other way, he'd be labelled as a pervert.

Have seen many women use the men's bathroom just because the women's was too long of a line.

I guess what OP is getting at is, it's okay for a woman to say end up in the men's bathroom while if it happened the other way, he'd be labelled as a pervert.

Have seen many women use the men's bathroom just because the women's was too long of a line.

Rolling eyes at the stupidity of the post content being responded to, but thanks anyway for the attempt at clarification and mind reading.

There is NOTHING humorous about a woman being punched in the face by a guy. Those who do find it humorous are sadly lacking something in their character.

I won't assume that you would find a man being punched humorous then.

They're making the argument that it is funny because Snooki has a terrible personality. If it were a man who acted the same as her it would be just as funny to them. You're assuming that they find it just because it's a woman being punched in the face.

You're either jumping to conclusions or being a hypocrite aren't you? Nobody said they found it funny just because it is a woman being punched.

If you'd read the posts in this thread, your questions would have been answered prior to you posting.

And you seem to forget from your previous time here, that the gif that was posted was not new and was then, as it has been now, removed because it is inappropriate and not suitable for posting on this board. Perhaps you should ask those who posted it originally and those who posted it today what the purpose was as there was no discernible motive for posting it other than this was a thread about whether or not it should be deemed acceptable to punch a woman in the face. The gif was posted/enjoyed by those who found it humorous previously and they have shown no other reason as to why it was posted today. It's not a difficult deduction to make no matter how you or anyone else wants to spin it.

Either way I acknowledged you most likely wouldn't find it funny for a man to be punched in the face. You're being difficult though and not acknowledging that the primary reason why they find it funny is due to the personality of the person being punched. Do you think they're trying to making a point that it's okay to punch women by punching Snooki? Would they make an argument about it being okay to punch men in the face by posting a gif of Terrell Owens being punched in the head? It was on topic and was just a joke.

Rolling eyes at the stupidity of the post content being responded to, but thanks anyway for the attempt at clarification and mind reading.

There is NOTHING humorous about a woman being punched in the face by a guy. Those who do find it humorous are sadly lacking something in their character.

Archived