The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ndp Leader Adrian Dix Caught Without Ticket On Skytrain

DonLever

There is nothing wrong with getting a warning but the process seems very arbitrary. How come some people get a warning and others get a ticket? What is is the criteria for getting a ticket? Does it depend whether the Translink cop is in a good mood or if he is a nice guy? Or does it depend on the looks of the offender? Maybe a guy in suit is treated differently than some homeless guy or a kid in scruffy jeans? Or it depends on how good your story is?

Tell me why I should pay Translink taxes when the Translink doesn't make the users pay? This is made only worse by the fact that it was a politician that got caught not paying.

Translink should look into actually getting their fares paid fairly rather than taxing me, someone who never uses public transit because it is not helpful to me in any way.

Complete bullfeces.

Tell me why I should pay Translink taxes when the Translink doesn't make the users pay?  This is made only worse by the fact that it was a politician that got caught not paying.  

Translink should look into actually getting their fares paid fairly rather than taxing me, someone who never uses public transit because  it is not helpful to me in any way.  

Complete bullfeces.

There is nothing wrong with getting a warning but the process seems very arbitrary. How come some people get a warning and others get a ticket? What is is the criteria for getting a ticket? Does it depend whether the Translink cop is in a good mood or if he is a nice guy? Or does it depend on the looks of the offender? Maybe a guy in suit is treated differently than some homeless guy or a kid in scruffy jeans? Or it depends on how good your story is?

Archived