Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

'brics' Move To Unseat (Us) Dollar As Trade Currency

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#31 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

My bad for trying to hijack your intelligensia new world order thread with actual financial discussions!

so you call mocking some one and putting them down a financial discussion, right on .

I think it's rad when balls beats natural talent

Shaun Palmer

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

#32 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,983 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

My bad for trying to hijack your intelligensia new world order thread with actual financial discussions!

Well at least you got one thing right (even though it was spelled incorrectly). B)

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

Sig too big, images removed. - SN

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#33 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

- Both World Wars caused by single bank entity
- All social evils and economic depressions also created by this entity
- Media controlled by this entity
- JFK assassinated for Executive Order 11110 by this entity
- Despite mountains of armed-to-the-teeth security, armed population, all governments are too weak against this single entity
- Almost all worldwide taxes go to this entity
- This entity directly controls populations
- ^ There's an "avalanche of evidence" for this all.. even though absolutely none of it has been shown.

To believe all of the above is either to be trolling or need to check yourself into a mental institution promptly.

4JGASNR.png

#34 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

- Both World Wars caused by single bank entity
- All social evils and economic depressions also created by this entity
- Media controlled by this entity
- JFK assassinated for Executive Order 11110 by this entity
- Despite mountains of armed-to-the-teeth security, armed population, all governments are too weak against this single entity
- Almost all worldwide taxes go to this entity
- This entity directly controls populations
- ^ There's an "avalanche of evidence" for this all.. even though absolutely none of it has been shown.

To believe all of the above is either to be trolling or need to check yourself into a mental institution promptly.

did i say i believed this , it is merely information .how dare you accuse me of trolling , i can guarantee you would not say what you have said to my face you pathetic little man , it is easy to abuse some one thousands of miles away calling into question their mental health , you are a coward , and i wish i could say that your face.

Shaun Palmer

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

#35 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

did i say i believed this , it is merely information .how dare you accuse me of trolling , i can guarantee you would not say what you have said to my face you pathetic little man , it is easy to abuse some one thousands of miles away calling into question their mental health , you are a coward , and i wish i could say that your face.

No sir, no sir, I mean you are fine sir, just fine. You don't have issues, you are perfectly okay. Everyone else is crazy, not you. Please don't hurt me or send me scary valid pixel threats sir for having an opinion, please, sir, I pissed myself afraid when I read this. I'm gonna go to my basement, read some more Alex Jones-like conspiracy shi--- I mean prophetic truth and tell all these other people that actually prove stuff to frack themselves, then you can send me smoke signals to let me know I'm okay to come out once you approve of my views. Please sir I come in peace. We should be able to say whatever outlandish paranoid garba-- I mean spread the truth as much as we please without fear of others questioning our sanity. It hurts so bad when we get criticized, abuse! Brb let me take my meds before I go crazy and can't finish this po

4JGASNR.png

#36 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

No sir, no sir, I mean you are fine sir, just fine. You don't have issues, you are perfectly okay. Everyone else is crazy, not you. Please don't hurt me or send me scary valid pixel threats sir for having an opinion, please, sir, I pissed myself afraid when I read this. I'm gonna go to my basement, read some more Alex Jones-like conspiracy shi--- I mean prophetic truth and tell all these other people that actually prove stuff to frack themselves, then you can send me smoke signals to let me know I'm okay to come out once you approve of my views. Please sir I come in peace. We should be able to say whatever outlandish paranoid garba-- I mean spread the truth as much as we please without fear of others questioning our sanity. It hurts so bad when we get criticized, abuse! Brb let me take my meds before I go crazy and can't finish this po

you are a coward are'nt you , you insult by inference and insinuation . i have never told anyone on these forums to frack themselves ,i have never threatened anyone with valid pixel threats , what ever they are .and more importantly i have never attacked anyone for having their beliefs no matter how outlandish they are , in fact if you go back through my post's you will see i have stated that i will fight for your right to have your beliefs and to be able to express those beliefs , [ the tim thomas thread on free speech ] .
you on the other hand are doing quite the opposite , you do not come in peace , you thought you spotted an easy target for your derision, so you attacked me ,trying to belittle me in order to make yourself seem superior.
i have battled depression , and to a lesser extent anxiety , all my adult life , and one of the biggest reasons for this , is that when i look at the world i see so many greedy people that show no compassion , and have no empathy for other people they share this fragile planet with .
at first i was angry and hurt by your attack on my mental health , now i just feel a great sadness that you are another one of those people who feel no compassion or empathy for a fellow human being

Edited by puckinloveicehockey, 31 March 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Shaun Palmer

Marjane Satrapi

#37 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,983 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

you are a coward are'nt you , you insult by inference and insinuation . i have never told anyone on these forums to frack themselves ,i have never threatened anyone with valid pixel threats , what ever they are .and more importantly i have never attacked anyone for their beliefs no matter how outlandish they are , in fact if you go back through my post's you will see i have stated that i will fight for your right to have your beliefs and to be able to express those beliefs , [ the tim thomas thread on free speech ] .
you on the other hand are doing quite the opposite , you do not come in peace , you thought you spotted an easy target for your derision, so you attacked me ,trying to belittle me to make yourself seem superior.
i have battled depression and to a lesser extent anxiety , all my adult life , and one of the biggest reasons for this , is that when i look at the world i see so many greedy people that show no compasion , and have no empathy for other people they share this fragile planet with .
at first i was angry and hurt by your attack on my mental health , now i just feel a great sadness that you are another one of those people who feel no compassion or empathy for a fellow human being

You'll have to excuse him, he is internally conflicted. He is 'naturally skeptical' of the government but yet blindly believes everything they tell him. What you're seeing is his internal conflict materializing into words and he does not seem to be able to handle it very well.

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#38 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

You'll have to excuse him, he is internally conflicted. He is 'naturally skeptical' of the government but yet blindly believes everything they tell him. What you're seeing is his internal conflict materializing into words and he does not seem to be able to handle it very well.

Really? That's odd, I don't live in complete paranoia despite being sceptical of government, and scepticism is not both the presumption of conspiracy and the religious devotion to finding conspiracy in every event possible. If you want to look at the psychology of someone how about your ever predictable platitudes of "if u r criticize my view u r governmetn sycophant and bleieve everything they r say", as if that one hasn't been repeated 50 brazillion times already. If I had a nickel every time I read that from a typical tin foil hat conspiracy nut (in your case, I read it far too often in almost every thread pertaining to things science, religion, and politics) I'd be able to retire at 29.

Just to let you know, not everything is a conspiracy for someone to harm and fool you, nor is it sensible to take scepticism to that extreme like you do, but whatever, Reverend Alex Jones is due to prophetize another New World Order, vaccination, one world government, aliens have come conspiracy any minute now. :)

4JGASNR.png

#39 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Really? That's odd, I don't live in complete paranoia despite being sceptical of government, and scepticism is not both the presumption of conspiracy and the religious devotion to finding conspiracy in every event possible. If you want to look at the psychology of someone how about your ever predictable platitudes of "if u r criticize my view u r governmetn sycophant and bleieve everything they r say", as if that one hasn't been repeated 50 brazillion times already. If I had a nickel every time I read that from a typical tin foil hat conspiracy nut (in your case, I read it far too often in almost every thread pertaining to things science, religion, and politics) I'd be able to retire at 29.

Just to let you know, not everything is a conspiracy for someone to harm and fool you, nor is it sensible to take scepticism to that extreme like you do, but whatever, Reverend Alex Jones is due to prophetize another New World Order, vaccination, one world government, aliens have come conspiracy any minute now. :)

if you do not agree with him , why can't you state your views without attacking people and making snide little comments. why not put your views forward in a reasonable way without showing contempt for the views of others . there was a reasonable discussion going on [ the people were acting reasonably ], and then you entered it mocking , and attacking my state of mind , and now it has deteriorated into a slanging match , and you were the catalyst for this , you do not put forward any reasonable arguments as to why you disagree with us ,you just seem to want to make others feel crap about themseleves and the things they believe in .
i am sorry i lost my cool in my first reply to you , that was the old dave rearing his ugly head , that part of me i can't erase .

Shaun Palmer

Marjane Satrapi

#40 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,983 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

It's quite evident that your abundance is more septic than skeptic.

**RETIRED...**

#41 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

if you do not agree with him , why can't you state your views without attacking people and making snide little comments. why not put your views forward in a reasonable way without showing contempt for the views of others . there was a reasonable discussion going on [ the people were acting reasonably ], and then you entered it mocking , and attacking my state of mind , and now it has deteriorated into a slanging match , and you were the catalyst for this , you do not put forward any reasonable arguments as to why you disagree with us ,you just seem to want to make others feel crap about themseleves and the things they believe in .
i am sorry i lost my cool in my first reply to you , that was the old dave rearing his ugly head , that part of me i can't erase .

It was a nice financial discussion until the conspiracy s**t came along.

It's quite evident that your abundance is more septic than skeptic.

Sounds American.. you aren't extreme/hardcore like me you're a _________. No thanks.

4JGASNR.png

#42 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,983 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

It was a nice financial discussion until the conspiracy s**t came along.

Sounds American.. you aren't extreme/hardcore like me you're a _________. No thanks.

Sound nonsensical...._____________(as usual).

**RETIRED...**

#43 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

We all know the "sensible" conspiracy nuts do a bang-up job of getting things done and help society a great deal.

I'd suggest you guys elect the leaders, run banks, etc. but you'd find conspiracy in that too.

While Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut too, he's realized your paranoia can make him money, and he's actually doing something useful as far as business and finances are concerned.

Edited by zaibatsu, 01 April 2012 - 09:25 PM.

4JGASNR.png

#44 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

• [quote name='zaibatsu' timestamp='1333340669' post='10523775']
  • We all know the "sensible" conspiracy nuts do a bang-up job of getting things done and help society a great deal.
  • I'd suggest you guys elect the leaders, run banks, etc. but you'd find conspiracy in that too.
  • While Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut too, he's realized your paranoia can make him money, and he's actually doing something useful as far as business and finances are concerned.
  • [/quote]
  • the choice we have in my society as far as leaders go , is as trey parker and matt stone so elegantly put it , a choice between a giant douche ,tony abott , and a turd sandwhich , julia gillard .
and in regards to the banks , iam not talking about the people who run them , but rather the families that have owned these institutions for hundreds of years , as one sixth century japanese chamberlain {one step below the shogun and usually a trusted uncle ] , whose family had been in power for 200 years said , " all that matters in the end is the maintenance of power " . translated means , that when you are at the top the only way is down and you must do every thing in your power to stay at the top .
here's some books i suggest you read so you are better informed on the subject , manufacturing consent and hope's and prospects by noam chomsky ,rich people things by chris lehmann ,derailing democracy by david gowan , the prince by machiavelli , and the cointelpro papers, photo copies of FBI , {amongst other agencies] , files that document counter intelligence programs that the US goverment ran against their own citizens.
these books all give an insight into the people who like to manipulate others in order to maintain , and in a lot of cases increase the power they have .

Shaun Palmer

Marjane Satrapi

#45 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

Why do I need to read a book for this? People manipulate others, people try to do what's best for themselves, their friends, etc.

I already know that the Federal Reserve does the US far more harm than good, but look at post #17 and look how far it deviates from the topic at hand.

4JGASNR.png

#46 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Why do I need to read a book for this? People manipulate others, people try to do what's best for themselves, their friends, etc.

I already know that the Federal Reserve does the US far more harm than good, but look at post #17 and look how far it deviates from the topic at hand.

you read books to get more knowledge , and the more books you read the more knowledge you have , the better your decision making becomes . and whether you want to believe it or not there is a certain type of person who manipulates other people just for the feeling of power this gives them .
the op made a comment about the federal reserve , i had some information on this subject , some of it is verifiable, the date's certain bill are passed what lincoln and kennedy did trying to wrest control back from the bankers in regards to the creation of wealth , and do you know how wealth is created , i would love to hear your view on this subject , in fact i am begging you to reply with your thoughts on how wealth is created .
if you did not agree or did not like the information i presented why did you not ignore it , or present some valid arguments as to discredit it , but you did not , you just made me a target for derision , and attacked my state of mind .
this is a public forum, and apart from swearing and attacking others [ which you did ] i was not aware there was any sort of censorship on the information you can present

Edited by puckinloveicehockey, 02 April 2012 - 03:59 PM.

Shaun Palmer

Marjane Satrapi

#47 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

you read books to get more knowledge , and the more books you read the more knowledge you have , the better your decision making becomes . and whether you want to believe it or not there is a certain type of person who manipulates other people just for the feeling of power this gives them .
the op made a comment about the federal reserve , i had some information on this subject , some of it is verifiable, the date's certain bill are passed what lincoln and kennedy did trying to wrest control back from the bankers in regards to the creation of wealth , and do you know how wealth is created , i would love to hear your view on this subject , in fact i am begging you to reply with your thoughts on how wealth is created .
if you did not agree or did not like the information i presented why did you not ignore it , or present some valid arguments as to discredit it , but you did not , you just made me a target for derision , and attacked my state of mind .
this is a public forum, and apart from swearing and attacking others [ which you did ] i was not aware there was any sort of censorship on the information you can present

What you call "censorship", I call "criticism". Remember that as free as you are to have an opinion, you are also free to be criticized for it. Also, if you wonder why I so vehemently attack conspiracies it's because I find it akin to the constant yelling FIRE in a building. Putting people on edge for conspiracies, which is ultimately what it does if people take these religious-like embellishments seriously, is hardly a positive outcome. Educating people is good, crying conspiracy and taking an event out into left field is not.

The purpose of the Federal reserve, from government standpoint, is pretty simple.. Keynesian economics. What it winds up doing with that theory wipes out what good might come from it.

Of course, where the Fed has gone wrong is open lines of credit with foreign governments who have horrendous fiscal policy/management and exposure to increasing risk of default (which I'm sure we have seen the global result of with the housing+financials bubble going pop), as well as the notion that printing yourself into massive inflation and very high currency devaulation is going to result in good, but no, it's exacerbating the problem. The Fed refuses to limit itself on how much it impacts the economy, driving the prices of goods skyward, thus making the average employee hour of work worth less and the cost of living higher, the only beneficiaries of this type of policy are banks, or the richest of people.

4JGASNR.png

#48 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

lol..

I submitted a reply only to get a "NO_SUCH_POST" or some retarded error in place of my post when I went to view it, now it's gone entirely. If I find it worth my time I'll remake it later.

Edit: Okay looks like it didn't eat my post after all after refreshing the topic for the 30th time 10 minutes later (the post time seems off by several minutes), but it did the same thing after posting this post as well. No idea how this forum gets so bugged up but it sure is irritating.

Edited by zaibatsu, 03 April 2012 - 12:37 AM.

4JGASNR.png

#49 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

What you call "censorship", I call "criticism". Remember that as free as you are to have an opinion, you are also free to be criticized for it. Also, if you wonder why I so vehemently attack conspiracies it's because I find it akin to the constant yelling FIRE in a building. Putting people on edge for conspiracies, which is ultimately what it does if people take these religious-like embellishments seriously, is hardly a positive outcome. Educating people is good, crying conspiracy and taking an event out into left field is not.

The purpose of the Federal reserve, from government standpoint, is pretty simple.. Keynesian economics. What it winds up doing with that theory wipes out what good might come from it.

Of course, where the Fed has gone wrong is open lines of credit with foreign governments who have horrendous fiscal policy/management and exposure to increasing risk of default (which I'm sure we have seen the global result of with the housing+financials bubble going pop), as well as the notion that printing yourself into massive inflation and very high currency devaulation is going to result in good, but no, it's exacerbating the problem. The Fed refuses to limit itself on how much it impacts the economy, driving the prices of goods skyward, thus making the average employee hour of work worth less and the cost of living higher, the only beneficiaries of this type of policy are banks, or the richest of people.

now we are getting some where , i never said there was a conspiracy , just like i never said i believed all of what that quote said but there are some gems of truth in it and when i put that together with other information i have on the subject i came to exactly the same conclusion as you have , and i must say you have you stated it magnificently .
if the regulatory body is owned by the people who own the institutions the body is meant to regulate , then the boundaries are set for the economic conditions you have desribed so well in your previous post .and while i know it is not exactly a regulatory body , it is there to act as a check against the privately owned banks and how can it do this properly if it is owned by the people who own those banks
i do not believe there is a conspiracy , i believe that these people who own these institutions do not feel they have to hide their actions , they rely on apathy, a sense that the individual is powerless to effect change , and when all else fails as one CIA director so famously put it FUD , fear , uncertanty , doubt, which the economic conditions you have described promote .
your last sentence is so true , the richest people are the people who own the banks and that is mentioned in the post about the fed .
it saddens me that is has taken so many posts just to find out we agree , we just seem to have taken different paths to get to the same conclusions .

Edited by puckinloveicehockey, 03 April 2012 - 01:44 AM.

Shaun Palmer

Marjane Satrapi

#50 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,536 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Why bother trying when it's all about the tin foil hatters patting each other on the back?

It doesn't matter that the one common currentcy we have an example of, the euro, is currently showing the limitations of said agreements, if the "intelligensa" want a one world government with a one world currentcy, it's happening!

You can talk about China unpegging their currentcy, but so long as the motivations don't follow the wingnut path, then the arguments are ignored.

It's like trying to convince Coach V to try playing the Sedins on different lines, just as an experiment. It's not going to happen (no matter how good Henrick plays without Daniel.)

#51 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

Why bother trying when it's all about the tin foil hatters patting each other on the back?

It doesn't matter that the one common currentcy we have an example of, the euro, is currently showing the limitations of said agreements, if the "intelligensa" want a one world government with a one world currentcy, it's happening!

You can talk about China unpegging their currentcy, but so long as the motivations don't follow the wingnut path, then the arguments are ignored.

It's like trying to convince Coach V to try playing the Sedins on different lines, just as an experiment. It's not going to happen (no matter how good Henrick plays without Daniel.)

did i attack you no , but this is the second time you have interjected with derogatory comment , and on top of that you seem to be a rascist as well , or at the very least use rascist terms , wingnut being rascist term for asians in my country , i hate rascists. i would like to see order in the world rather than one world order , though it is hard to see that happening any time soon .
i do not want one world currency , i do not ignore the arguments of others , you have yet to provide any to ignore , you just keep bangin on with your tin foil hat , intelligensa drivel and i think it is you who are displaying the signs of paranoia.

Shaun Palmer

Marjane Satrapi

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.