The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We Know We Are Nearing The Playoffs When..........

Bodee

I live with a roomate who is the perfect definition of a bandwagoner. We all know one of them. Around playoff time my friends and I who are die hard fans are always comparing our hockey knowledge through stats, playoff predictions, game reports etc.

I rarely miss a game, but last night, my roomate told everyone that I was lying and had only seen 1 game.

I know its playoff time when stuff like that makes me lose it. And man, did I ever lose it. lol

I live with a roomate who is the perfect definition of a bandwagoner. We all know one of them. Around playoff time my friends and I who are die hard fans are always comparing are ....through stats, playoff predictions, game reports etc.

I rarely miss a game, but last night, my roomate told everyone that I was lying and had only seen 1 game.

I know its playoff time when stuff like that makes me lose it. And man, did I ever lose it. lol

When you start trying to figure out how to properly rearrange your sleep-schedule so that you can watch hockey games that start at 5am, because you live in Helsinki.

(Seriously, should I go to bed early and set the alarm, or just constantly pull all-nighters?)

Archived