The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We Know We Are Nearing The Playoffs When..........

Bodee

it's playoff time when....

I plan my holidays around the playoff schedule.

All my leafs/oilers/flames fan friends/family leave me alone.

My bank account takes a huge hit!

Lastly, every Bandwagoner I know comes out of the woodworks with newly bought jerseys and t-shirts saying they would love to attend playoff games with me then claim rookie Ballard is having an amazing season (seriously had a friend say that) and that Luongo is the best goalie until he loses A game

STAY HOME BANDWAGONERS!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!! CANUCKS 2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

When you are already wondering how quick time passes and what you are going to do when the hockey season ends.

OR

When you start thinking maybe St L and the Panthers aren't such bad teams after all.

Why? who cares and get over it.

I was in Zellers a while back just killing time walking around and some Bruins fan saw I was wearing a Canucks hat. He had a couple NHL figures in his hand that he was buying and he had to stop me and show me them. One was of A Boston player holding the Cup. I just laughed, said "good one" and walked away.

It was all in good fun and we both had a laugh about it.

It's no wonder that the riots happened last year with the way most fans act when it comes to stuff like this, and I don't buy the argument that it wasn't fans that participated in the riots. It was both, just like back in 1994.

Well first the jerk got on the bus after I did and then pushed me out of the way to get the last seat, then I looked over him and saw that he was a bruins fan so I glared harder and he smirked. So Yay it wasn't just the fact that he was a Bruins fan it was that he was jerky Bruins fan that obviously saw my canucks hat and cancuks mitts.

Also do not lump me in the same 'vein' as those rioters I am nothing like them!!

Archived