The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

People That Bang On The Glass At Hockey Games = Tools

i guess i have to agree. like unless there's a goal or something, why are you banging on the glass?

like a guy is just skating by, why bang on the glass? especially during play, it's annoying and distracting. and then someone has to clean the spots left by your dirty paws

I don;t mind glass bangers if they only do it now and again.

What I hate is when I spend my good money to get tickets in the lower seats in Rexall, and people bring stupid signs with stupid in jokes no one cares about. Then they have to stand up in front of me whenever the Camera can see them and wave their stupid sign around.

Last season I saw this fool doing this, and the guy behind him got so fed up, he tore up the others fan sign. Everyone around him cheered.

I also hate people who have to swear at every chance they get. It's a family show people!

I don;t mind glass bangers if they only do it now and again.

What I hate is when I spend my good money to get tickets in the lower seats in Rexall, and people bring stupid signs with stupid in jokes no one cares about. Then they have to stand up in front of me whenever the Camera can see them and wave their stupid sign around.

Last season I saw this fool doing this, and the guy behind him got so fed up, he tore up the others fan sign. Everyone around him cheered.

I also hate people who have to swear at every chance they get. It's a family show people!

I'll take the glass bangers over the guy that stands up on his cell phone, turns his back to the ice so the far camera can see him, and throws his arms up in the air so his friends can see him on TV. And he does this EVERY time the play comes up the ice.

Its a well known fact that 3 things can or have happen to people that Bang on glass

1 They fall asleep at English Bay naked in the middle of the summer and wake up with a wicked sun burn and a dog licking... well you get the idea

2Their parents have abandoned them on a trip to the Grand Canyon so they grew a mullet

3Their aspirations of becoming a good friend with Kesler are dashed when he smacks his stick on the glass while they are banging.

Don't really get bothered by it. Now that you mention it, probably better in moderation. If you bang the glass for every player to pass, that I can see. But,

As some have already covered, swearing on the other hand. Is it necessary for ever other word? Really?

Personally, if we score, bring on the noise?

Plus if it distracts the other team, so be it.

Archived