The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Video] This Is Our Home - Celebrate Responsibly

Opmac

Not that I agree with what the rioters did in an way, but they clearly weren't celebrating...

This is not about celebration. The city did celebrate responsibly for 24 out of the 25 days. And what you saw on the 25th day was a bunch of intoxicated teenagers taking out their frustration with mindless destruction and violence.

It's not the celebration we have a problem with, it's the dealing with losing that we clearly have a problem with. All they need to do is lock down the city if we reach an elimination game, that's the only time there's a risk of a riot.

Vancouver Police need to police responsibly and make sure that our city is safe is more like it.

Not that I agree with what the rioters did in an way, but they clearly weren't celebrating...

This is not about celebration. The city did celebrate responsibly for 24 out of the 25 days. And what you saw on the 25th day was a bunch of intoxicated teenagers taking out their frustration with mindless destruction and violence.

It's not the celebration we have a problem with, it's the dealing with losing that we clearly have a problem with. All they need to do is lock down the city if we reach an elimination game, that's the only time there's a risk of a riot.

Vancouver Police need to police responsibly and make sure that our city is safe is more like it.

Great initiative from the Canuck's organisation and players.

Didn't have to do this but kudos to them for sending the message.

What I am upset at is the City of Vancouver tuesday's celebrations announcements.

What a bunch of crap. Why shouldn't I be aloud to celebrate responsibly of the success of the vancouver Canucks with other fans.

The satire thread ""buzzkill For The Canucks' Next Shot At The Cup" - Globe And Mail" was not too far off from what city officials have decided to do. It is shamefull that city officials are not acknowledging the poor handling of last year events.

Shame on the Ciy of Vancouver Mayor and Police Chief.

GO :canucks: GO .... Be Proud .... Be Loud :emot-parrot::emot-parrot::emot-parrot:

Actually most of the rioters were in their 20 to mid 20's, grown a$$ adults , I think regardless of what the outcome would have been the rioters would still have rioted, these idiots came with an agenda...If any of these idiots have half a brain they wouldn't even think about about touching a piece of glass this season after seeing the amount of people that got busted and exposed after the riot.

Archived