(D) Schenn

(F) Biggs (prospect)

4th round pick

Trade -----Ballard and Weise for draft picks

Resign---- Salo, Bitz , Lack, Rome, Gragnani

UFA ------- Doan , Tootoo

CAPGEEK.COM CAP CALCULATOR ROSTER

FORWARDS

Daniel Sedin ($6.100m) / --------Henrik Sedin ($6.100m) /-------- Shane Doan ($3.750m)

David Booth ($4.250m) /--------- Ryan Kesler ($5.000m) /-------- Chris Higgins ($1.900m)

Jannik Hansen ($1.350m) /------ Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) /---- Alexandre Burrows ($2.000m)

Jordin Tootoo ($1.750m) / -------Manny Malhotra ($2.500m) / ----Zack Kassian ($0.870m)

Byron Bitz ($0.700m)

DEFENSEMEN

Kevin Bieksa ($4.600m) /--------------- Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m)

Chris Tanev ($0.900m) /---------------- Alexander Edler ($3.250m)

Luke Schenn ($3.600m) / ---------------Sami Salo ($2.000m)

Marc-Andre Gragnani ($0.905m) /----- Aaron Rome ($1.000m)

GOALTENDERS

Roberto Luongo ($5.333m)

Eddie Lack ($0.900m)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)

SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,258,333; BONUSES: $0

CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $41,667

Guest The Brown Burrows

No thanks.

The trade would help both of my teams but I'm not that keen on Schenn being the main piece coming back.

Toronto has no use for Andrew Alberts (he is not better than any of their guys even Mike Komisarek even though Alberts is making pennies compared to him).

I'd want something like this to happen:

Tor:

Schneider

Raymond

1st round pick

Van:

A combination of Nazem Kadri, Cody Franson, Jonas Gustavsson, 2012 1st rounder, 2012 2nd rounder, 2013 1st rounder, and Sam Carrick.

* These are the only players/picks that might help us down the road, some of their better players are on bad/borderline contracts.

No thanks.

The trade would help both of my teams but I'm not that keen on Schenn being the main piece coming back.

Toronto has no use for Andrew Alberts (he is not better than any of their guys even Mike Komisarek even though Alberts is making pennies compared to him).

I'd want something like this to happen:

Tor:

Schneider

Raymond

1st round pick

Van:

A combination of Nazem Kadri, Cody Franson, Jonas Gustavsson, 2012 1st rounder, 2012 2nd rounder, 2013 1st rounder, and Sam Carrick.

* These are the only players/picks that might help us down the road, some of their better players are on bad/borderline contracts.

It isn't THAT bad compared to a lot of proposals.

I don't know if Burke would do it though. There was some smoke around Schenn at the deadline, but I still think BB really likes the kid and without him their blueline will be losing a key cog. Remember Toronto was a playoff contender for most of the year, and it is more likely they should re-tool (get a goalie) than redo everything.

Another thing is that in my personal opinion Ty Biggs was a steal at #22 and I was really hoping the Canucks would trade up and get him last year. He's a prototypical powerforward. His stats might not look 'amazing' this (last) year per say, but he's the youngest on the team and finished 7th amongst fowards in scoring on a team with some older NHL draft picks on it.

He's also a total Burke 'type' player. American, 6'2, already 200 pounds and plays with 'truculence'.

I dont think u guys know who Tyler Biggs is

http://thehockeywrit...prospectprofil/

“Biggs is terrifying to match up against as he is a big, strong kid who knows how to use his biggest assets to his advantage. His intimidating and crushing physical forechecks open the door for a lot of offensive pressure and he has proven that he can take advantage of that around the net. He has a great shot with a good quick release but does most of his offensive damange directly in front of the net.”

- International Scouting Services 2011 Draft Guide

Guest The Brown Burrows

I doubt Biggs or Schenn would be moved. They are the players that Burke wants (big and physical).

Burkie loves both of these guys are they won't come cheap, we would be better off getting some of their other useful assets.

* Schenn isn't what we need (we need another puck-mover, can't have enough of them)

* Biggs isn't going anywhere...

For the Final Time.

Schneider for Schenn is Ridiculous, Schenn has been a Disappointment, he's made so many mistakes that have cost the Leafs this season its Unbelievable.

I would't Trade Raymond for Biggs Either, Toronto would take this Deal without a Doubt and Gillis would look like an Idiot.

Archived