The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Agitator In Canucks History?

-AJ-

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ruutu is clearly the one that stands out the most.. but that is simply because both Burrows and Lapierre haven't finished their reign of terror.

Burr & Lappy as an agitator tandem are phenominal!! The passive-aggressive, overly cocky politeness, along with the grinch grins are priceless and will get under the skin of anyone. Come playoffs they will step it up and I can't wait!!

Individually or as a duo those are two french canadians that I LOVE as Vancouver Canucks but would HATE if they were on an opposing team!!

I voted Ruutu, but I think Lappy is close second. The thing that makes Lappierre so successful is his French accent. Nobody likes being beaked off, but when you get beaked off by a smiling Frenchman, now that is frustrating! LOL

Guest The Brown Burrows

#1. Jarkko Ruutu

#2. Alex Burrows

#3. Matt Cooke

#4. Maxim Lapierre

#5. Shane O'Brien

- Gino Odjick and Tiger Williams were enforcers esp. Odjick

- Kevin Bieksa is not an agitator...

- Garth Butcher (not so sure about him...)

- Esa Tikkanen is arguably the best agitator in league history but he had a pretty small (and not so agitating) stint with us

This is easy. As a Canuck, hands down Ruutu. Esa Tikkanen, though probably the greatest pest of all time, didn't play long enough here. He was first, and foremost an Oiler, and will be best remembered for his time in Edmonton.

Archived