Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YaK

Time To Ban Smoking In Public

102 members have voted

1. 1. Should Vancouver Ban Public Smoking?

• YES, there is nothing more obnoxious
    • NO, Smokers are already persecuted enough
    • WHATEVER - why would this even bother you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

137 posts in this topic

Going through life must be tough as a little princess. Get over your sense of self importance and shut the fark up. If you think second hand smoke is bad, go bitch about car exhaust first.

As gross of a habit as it is, they've banned it everywhere else, I really doubt you'll see it banned in public.

I am more offended people smoking pot in public as it smells like a cross between urine and rotting vegetables. I'm sorry I'm not in that dire need of getting stoned. If it was in a pill form or something it would at least be tolerable.

Waste of a product that could be better used for clothing or rope.

I'm all for that. Give smokers their own designated areas where I don't have to be exposed to their disgusting fumes.

Smokers are the shallowest people. They started smoking, because their friends pressured them into it. They will never get an ounce of sympathy out of me.

Second hand smoke is dangerous for kids under 12, and has been proven to reduce lung compacity, and cause a number other of issues later in life.

Smokers are the shallowest people. They started smoking, because their friends pressured them into it. They will never get an ounce of sympathy out of me.

Second hand smoke is dangerous for

All of the outdoors should be allowed AFAIC but ANY enclosed space including ones own home and car should be illegal.

Give the OP a break, smokers. Jesus. He doesn't want to smell like smoke, so he's a princess? Get off your high horses.

Just one more freedom people want to infringe on.

Smokers will never understand anti-smoking sentiment given that they do on purpose what the anti-smokers can't stand.

Can't drink in public? Shouldn't be able to smoke either.

As a non smoker I think smoking in public is fine, I've got no problems with it.

The real ridiculous thing was letting people smoke inside, but that's been corrected and I'm quite happy about that.

Smoking is perfectly legal and until it isn't I don't think you can really tell people that they can't smoke outside. I don't think there's too much of a health risk by walking through a cloud of smoke for a fraction of a second. If you don't like the smell, there's a ton of things that smell bad, from cars to people. We going to start outlawing them too?

All of the outdoors should be allowed AFAIC but ANY enclosed space including ones own home and car should be illegal.

Just get this princess an iron lung and keep him away from everyone. That way nobody will offend his senses ever again.

I'd rather walk behind a hot girl smoking a cigarette than a fatty who smells like roses.

I'd rather walk behind a hot girl smoking a cigarette than a fatty who smells like roses.