The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time To Ban Smoking In Public

YaK

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As gross of a habit as it is, they've banned it everywhere else, I really doubt you'll see it banned in public.

I am more offended people smoking pot in public as it smells like a cross between urine and rotting vegetables. I'm sorry I'm not in that dire need of getting stoned. If it was in a pill form or something it would at least be tolerable.

Waste of a product that could be better used for clothing or rope.

Smokers are the shallowest people. They started smoking, because their friends pressured them into it. They will never get an ounce of sympathy out of me.

Second hand smoke is dangerous for kids under 12, and has been proven to reduce lung compacity, and cause a number other of issues later in life.

As a non smoker I think smoking in public is fine, I've got no problems with it.

The real ridiculous thing was letting people smoke inside, but that's been corrected and I'm quite happy about that.

Smoking is perfectly legal and until it isn't I don't think you can really tell people that they can't smoke outside. I don't think there's too much of a health risk by walking through a cloud of smoke for a fraction of a second. If you don't like the smell, there's a ton of things that smell bad, from cars to people. We going to start outlawing them too?

Archived