Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bingo Chili

Nail Yakupov Or Nathan Mackinnon

24 posts in this topic

For those who have seen these two play quite a lot, who do you think is the better of the two or who has the higher potential to be better in the nhl?

Can't tell really, ones 18 and ones 16...

Im sure they will both do good in the NHL.... unless one pulls a Radulov, and thats more than likely to be Yapupov :P

But he's shown interest in the NHL so he'll probably stay

Yakupov is better now, that's 100% sure. However, I'd wager Nathan being the better player once they both make the show.

In the short term, Nail Yakupov, but both will be a doozy in the NHL. The future looks bright.

Yakupov is going to be good, but MacKinnon is going to be something else.

I'll just go with the Canadian. They're the safe bet.

Haven't seen much of them play myself but from what I've read and what my friends in Halifax say MacKinnon is the real deal.

obviously mckinnon, he's compared to sidney crosby so obviously he's the better one,

Mackinnon is only 16 and already dominating the Quebec league. Can't wait to see what this kid does in the Pros.

Mackinnon, he's one of the only players ever to be granted exceptional status. Last person to do that in Canada was Sideny Crosby.

Yakupov on Columbus: "My new team is my first favourite team in the NHL. I’m going to play and do everything for this." http://bit.ly/NpUhfy

MacKinninon light Q last year. As a 16 year old 78 pts in 58 games that's awesome. Nail is good in his own respects, and will make a killer player in the NHL, but MacKinnon is already better than a lot of players in the Q I can't imagine how good he will be in 2 years after he has time to develop in the QMJHL.